• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this thing on?

Wildbill_of_LA

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone still here to hear me? Does anyone still play from 2004-2008?

Did they ever get rid of them dam small towers?
Do bots still recall in on top of you and mine away?
Can you still get ban for harassing bots?
Do you still need third party programs to have a chance in PvP?
And Does Arwen still want my body?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OMG !!!
Almost all the small towers are gone :).....Haven't seen any bots !!!....Don't know of any 3rd party programs !!!....Most of pvp is handeled in general chat now lol....
BTW, just where are you ????? Time is up, you should be back on by now !!!
As for Arwen, you will have to log on and find out LOL

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well only your small towers are left (we donwsized the houses you left us) :). PVPrs are aquiring and paying big $$$ for Trash Talking 120 PS and therfor 3rd party programs that allow voice to text are in high demand. Have not seen any bots in awhile. Arwen is only interested in getting married these days and we have decided it will be a fight to the last man standing.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha if 120 trash talking ps are in high demand most of must not have em cause their trash talk is terrible. They need to work their trash talking skills alot more.

KingX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So then.... This would be the perfect time to mention I uh....... Never canceled my account...... I know I gave everything away and haven't played in months but i forgot to cancel the payment so I bought a extra 6 months and have around 2-3 months left......

If Wild Bill comes back ill play and we will take this shard by storm! return it to its former glory:coco:

D

Dark Angel XXXX

LOL
You better come back either or !!!!
I think Wild Bill may be stuck in those caves under Bucs Den, not saying, but it could be :)

KingX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can seriously say I didn't know I had time left until I saw Bill's posts and then i remembered i forgot to ever cancel my account....

I might play until my time runs out again but I got a group of people working towards competitive play on league of legends so that takes most of my gaming time :)

C

Cha Ching

Anyone still here to hear me? Does anyone still play from 2004-2008?

Hey Bill this is Dead Eye.

I started a new account a few month back after being gone for a couple of years again. I have been on Atlantic quite a bit lately just because when I am able to play (from around 2030-2400) noone seems to be on the Shard...but if you wanted to truly be the Midnight Hunters again then I would play LA mostly again.

Good to hear from you hope to see you in-game soon.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I log on most nights, try to find people to hunt with, but end up fishing. This past week I've been trying to cough up my lungs, so gaming wasn't an option (kind of hard to see to target through phlegm on the screen...)

Now that I'm only suffocating in the mornings, who's up for some hunting?

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gosh! Do people still play UO? I still miss our Ice Cove and H.O.T. Auctions. I won't be back, simply because I can't afford it. Just checking in to say HI!! :hug:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Get your butt back in the game! A lot of closed accounts can log in right now, while the account server system replacement is being done, so it's like having an unannounced "Return to Britannia" week.

Not all accounts seem to be able to do so, but more appear to be able to than can't. And, if you see that vagabond Wild Bill, drag him back here too!