• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this possible?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently own 2 castles on tile apart

CASTLE 1 one tile CASTLE 2

I am wondering if these can be bridged soemhow (gaza mats ect). Any creative minds have a clue? I have seen gaza's extend some castles one tile on the outside of the castle so I know it can be done just do not know how.

Thanks

T

Tazar

You can get the goza on the outer wall of the house, but you can not fill the single space between them. I'd love to have a way to do it.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how can you get goza on outer wall? Tells me multi tile addons cant be palced there. I have seen a castle where the goza is outside the caslte on tle which you can recal ontop of the goza? Any ideas?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
raise the goza with the deco tool

use the square gozas. the retangle one cant be used for it

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I currently own 2 castles on tile apart

CASTLE 1 one tile CASTLE 2

I am wondering if these can be bridged soemhow (gaza mats ect). Any creative minds have a clue? I have seen gaza's extend some castles one tile on the outside of the castle so I know it can be done just do not know how.

Thanks
yes it can be done and i know how to do it :)-

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I tried placing a gaza on a ladder, then demoing the house and replacing the house beside the gaza that was stuck in air. POOF goza gone. Any more ideas? Any house experts here?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
explain-

I was one the east side of castle next to wall second floor. I placed a ladder near the edge of castle then placed a gaza on top of the ladder. Then i Demolished the castle leaveing a goza raised in the air. I then replaced the castle one tile over so that the gaza would be outside the castle (so i can walk one tile outside the castle on the second floor) then the gaza went poof when i placed castle.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
try placing a castle lader facing other caslte.. then walk on lader & place on the last step u can go, axe lader then lower goza with deco tool.. not sure if htat would work, but its worth a try.... or try pming xblade & c if hed tell u how to do it... (althou would be nice if he posted it here :( Im curious how to do it to :p

let me know if that works thou :)

oh u might have to do that on both castles... then making stairs with gozas to get to the top goza... thats what i had to do to be able to walk off my castle roof to the floor i made... someday ill finish the decoing on it & post a pic

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I figured out a little bit of it. Own both castles on same account (that lets u place ladders that extend past the castle edge and will drop you to other castle). Only problem is the graphics of the ladders are not shown on the opposite castle (i have to walk in other castle and load grapihcs). Any HELP would be appreciated. I know some fo you master house designers can figure this out. . Thanks

C

Ceridwen

I really don't mean to ruin the fun, but wouldn't something like that possibly be considered an exploit?
Because, sure, this time it's ok because both belong to you, but what about people who don't even know eachother, have their castle doors locked, and suddenly the neighbour comes in by such means?... Especially in Felucca or on Siege it might not make many people happy if that worked.

Just my $0.02...

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wont allow it. tried it and it gives the message you must be in your own home to place. Hence the requirement to own the one and be co-owned to the other. this enables placement of the ladders as it registers you as the owner of the second home.

C

Ceridwen

Ah ok, didn't know that had to be a given for it to work. :) Thanks for pointing that out!