• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is this old or new

P

peanutbutter

so i make 4 boxes of daggers and start poisoning...

i don't lock the boxes down, knowing that they will disappear...

but...

the daggers start disappearing out of the boxed before the boxes disappear.

i didn't notice it before the latest patch, but i might have been poisoning faster then.

so, is that an old thing or a new thing and, is there any good reason for stuff to disappear out of a non-locked down box before the box disappears?

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the items inside the box disappeared first because you probably manipulated the box (opening it) but the daggers inside sat untouched, therefore inactive (using a skill on them might not count)- and thus they were available for decay.

Just a theory anyway.

By the way, they removed the anti-macro code, so I believe you can train your poisoning on a single weapon now without having to resort to a cycle through many weapons.

P

peanutbutter

By the way, they removed the anti-macro code, so I believe you can train your poisoning on a single weapon now without having to resort to a cycle through many weapons.
are

you

kidding

?

can i get a second confirmation on that before i burn another 3k ingots and, more importantly, 30 minutes of my life?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are

you

kidding

?

can i get a second confirmation on that before i burn another 3k ingots and, more importantly, 30 minutes of my life?
I can confirm that you only need 1 dagger now to gm poisoning,I did it from 50-85 on one dagger.

Thank god they removed the anti-macro code.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I can confirm that as well. Went from 0 to GM poisoning with just my newbied dagger from ages ago. :)