• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this normal?

T

Tefery

Is it normal to lose stamina just by running? My necro is loseing stamina even walking. Ive eaten and am not over weight. I had to get 50 focus just to be able to run around in wrath form without getting too fatigued. Now all of a sudden if i use a ridable after a min or so it becomes fatigued and wont move.

This doesnt happen on any of my other toons. Archer is fine, whammy is fine, hell even my lumber jack doesnt have this problem? Should i contact a gm?

C

cheerful

What's your stam at? Got any chests or bags in your main pack? I remember a bug that didn't show the correct weight of some containers.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice this happening on my Elves. For some reason they tire even when not over weight.

N

Nenime

I notice this happening on my Elves. For some reason they tire even when not over weight.
I assume our Elves have no Focus. (Humans get their 20 bonus by 'Jack of all trades'.) But weird in this case that he has 50 Focus on this Necro which should be sufficient. Trivial, but does he have any stamina leeching cursed kind of things on him? Any debuff icons under the health bar?

T

Tefery

No debuffs tried it compleatly naked same effect. Could be because im an elf but the horse thing is a puzzle. I can run a horse to death and never have any problems. The closer my toon comes to done the worse it will be :wall:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you're running around in lich form for the mana regen, that could be the issue - you can and will lose stamina when your health ticks down. Having sufficient HP regen to counter the health loss, and maybe a point or two of stamina regen, will fix this.

Perhaps, using a voice of the fallen king, if you can't afford a CC?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no its a bug, on tc i made an elf and he couldnt run from the new players quest to the bank without running out of stam. i deleted it, made a new one and he could.

it seems to be only with chars made elf from the start, on my main account all my elfs were transformed from humans and they can run full speed without losing any stam at all. my mage even has 10 dex.

i said something about it awhile ago and it was never looked into.

T

Tefery

Was full health and full mana and not in lich form. I reported it and i suggest anyone else having the same problem does too.