• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this intended

nateee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So im working on my resist on the KR client and have my Character Sheet up that tells all my stats and what not. Any way, I am in new haven leting Spectral spellbinders cast on me and noticed that when they cast corpse skin on me it takes my LMC from 40 down to 15. Is this a bug or is it intended. Anyone else having this problem.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't give Necros ideas.

'Cuz after EA nerfs Omen(in about 10.392.458 years) Necros will cast this one.

If the Spectrals lower it by 25%, won't Leggie SS/Necro and GM Scribe lower it even more, for longer duration?

Plus it could possibly go on the negative and cost more Mana instead of less, if it's combined with Omen? :gun:

Just speculating, feel free to correct me on these.
PS. Don't be surprised if LMC is the next after DCI to have over-cap so it don't get lowered below 40%.. And don't be surprised if the other Faction items help with just that.