• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this Coal armor and what does it usually go for?

G

I was just wondering if this Close Helment is Coal armor? It looks dark but has no shadow tag.....Thanks

G

if this isnt coal, then would the plate in the bottom be coal since its lighter?

G

Coal is very dark, darker than shadow. What you have there looks to be armor made from smelting old colored NPC armor, before they had colored ingots, then remade into a close helm. Looks like you might have a few pieces.

G

All of the armor in the bag has no color ingot tag at all some are of exceptional quality others are just plain.
Also is there any rareness to a katana of exceptional quality or a dagger?

G

It doesn't go for as much as coal, but old NPC armor and especially armor made from old smelted NPC ingots can go for quite a bit. This stratics colored plate page shows the various colors it was possible to get, so you can match up the hues you have if you want.

The weapons of exceptional quality, I'm gonna guess they have 20% DI on em. Theres not really a lot of value to such pieces, as there is still a lot floating around, tho less than armor of exceptional quality as that stuff is more useful than the old weapons usually and people won't toss it if they can use it. I hold onto a few old 20% DI pieces made by my crafter for nostalgia. I really don't think it's worth much otherwise, but I could be wrong.

I

imported_xtashin

Here is a picture Notice the coal Doesn't have that 100% Durability bonus shadow has. That type of Double Exceptional armor lost its ore tag in a localization patch.

Hope that answers your question..