• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there no-one left to defend the honor of Europe?

• Thread starter Widowtaker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Widowtaker

Have the mighty Americans beat down every Euro guild on this shard?

Is there no Hero, or group of heroes, that can withstand the brutal onslaught of this American Horde? We once were able to see some brave souls venture out in the daylight, but even that time seems to be gone. The evil creature's allies now kill even the bravest souls who dare venture to that fair land of Felluca, in broad daylight!! Woe are we!!

I fear we have seen the total surrender of Drachenfels to their apparent Masters. Where are the mighty Gauls, Greeks, Huns, Romans, etc. Are we bereft of hope? Is there no-one to stand for Europe?

C

Cat Crimson

Well, if I ever saw anyone in Felucca ( apart from the odd miner, who mostly still do not respond to my cheery greetings )to kill or be killed by, then I would defend my continent's honour. And since I live there I wander about quite frequently on my daily business, in broad daylight. Mind you, I just move about the lands as I would anywhere and don't come across the congested spots where the personages from the New World might congregate en masse. Also I am a simple hardworking soul who is up with the lark and sleeps when it gets dark, so its possible these bloodthirsty hordes are roving the leafless side of Sosaria when I am safely tucked up snoring in bed

I wish you good luck in calling to arms all the ancient forces of Europe's glory to defend against the evil invaders. Mind you, since I am in Britain and most of the ancient forces of Europe's glory have invaded us with monotonous regularity .... *trails off and recalls standing wearily on the chalk cliffs, looking at her sundial and shouting " NEXT ! " .... *

W

Widowtaker

Gadzooks man!!

Looks like Drachenfels is being thrown to the American/Allies wolves. Guess we should just rename it New York and transfer off.

PvP! and Allies...Drachenfels surrenders!! The shard is yours!!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gives a flower*

FYI , there is no America or Europe on Sosaria.Go back to Earth if you want to fight. We like to live in peace.

C

Clx-

Good to see Widowtaker is back now we're not around. PvP! are still terrible i'm sure.

Here's a picture of my last fight with PvP! and allies:

(Yes that's Corbin dying to 1 person with 5 of his guildmates around him)

I

imported_Drowy

Hmm, never saw you when we did our champs. I only saw you at yew gate when you leave your houses only when you are a lot more players with a horde of stealth/archers running around. Otherwise you hide in your houses, but I remember some stealth/archer dying in such a house to some semi/trammies, muahahaha

W

Widowtaker

I think we simply have to face the facts, we are all going to have to pay those Americans and their euro allies to be allowed to spawn or do a Harry. I am ok with that, since I have collected mucho gold in Trammel.

I

imported_Drowy

Sad that you will pay money to do a champ

Didnt know you made money in trammel. Always thought you stay in one of the yew houses or stealth around to find someone thats almost dead, so you also can kill somebody.

W

Widowtaker

Oh no. As has been stated by many, I am a noob and a Trammy. I make much euros farming Trammy. With the exception of a few thousand people, I certainly couldn't kill anyone in PvP. Lions and tigers and bears...OH MY!!