• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IS THERE ANY????

B

buckey45895

Is there any auction site that people use anymore or just in game vendors now?
seems like tradespot has nada for us anymore or is this shard that dead?

F

Freya/Passion

Pretty much just that dead.... Sometimes PAS does a ingame auction but even that has died out.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the auction houses where only ever for people who had money.

the people who are left allready have money and have everything they want or need.

so no need for auction houses.

is a shame for new people or returning people though, i know many times ive been on other shards where i dont have gold and have gone looking for stuff and cant find it anywhere.
and the web sites that use to be good like tradespot and even stratics own buy and sell one are dead and or so highlly overpriced on their items that its of no use.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i personally don't like the way stratics has the trade forums set up now (grouping shards together) and wonder if that deters people from posting.

has anyone else noticed that the lake superior shard has a buy/sell thread each month? and it doesn't get moved to the trade forum! i like the idea & would like to see a buy/sell thread here on sonoma. not sure if our mods would be agreeable tho. maybe it would bring some life to our boards because it is dead here.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry man...dunno of any off hand...still post on TS and Stratics, but rarely ever get any sales from posting...run some Luna vendors and those do okay though. Give me an ICQ at 465216882 if you looking for something...If I dont have it I might be able to track it down for you.