• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there any way to make the circle of transparency bigger?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I searched, I honestly did. I figure this must have already been asked, but I can't seem to find an answer. The default radius of the circle of transparency makes it pretty much useless.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Move the slide bar below the check box in the option menu. Lil gold dial.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Move the slide bar below the check box in the option menu. Lil gold dial.
This is in the SA client, which was why I posted the question in the SA forum. But perhaps I should have been more clear. I don't see any option to scale the circle of transparency in the SA client. I've checked and double checked. Or maybe you are using a UI mod that has that option?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should post question in the "Enhanced Client" forum. They are not calling this the SA client anymore.

But no way to change the circle as of yet.
I have a macro key to turn it on and off.. that's it for now.
FYI, You can also make a macro to turn foliage on and off on the fly. It helps too. It's posted in the mentioned forum.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You should post question in the "Enhanced Client" forum. They are not calling this the SA client anymore.
You're right, I should. I missed that. Maybe a mod could move it, but thanks for the answer.