• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there anone on Great Lakes, Origin, Baja

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Flora Green

I may have some on Sonoma, Lord Drakelord. I'll check during lunch.

F

Flora Green

Yes. I have 6 on Sonoma. Possibly others. If you are around tonight I can meet you and I'll be home all day Sunday so can login pretty much anytime then. :) Forgot, I'm on Origin, you're correct.

L

Lord Drakelord

Yes. I have 6 on Sonoma. Possibly others. If you are around tonight I can meet you and I'll be home all day Sunday so can login pretty much anytime then. :) Forgot, I'm on Origin, you're correct.
tonight or Sunday are both good for me

F

Flora Green

Great. You can send me an ICQ or PM here when you are on.

F

Flora Green

I've been hit and miss with my connection recently, but if you still want to trade let me know. I'll be on tonight.

Z

zorrah

Hi Drakelord,

I traded with you during the spring cleaning event. I am looking for trades on Baja. I have 10 characters ready for trade on Sonoma, all logged at the Sweet Dreams Inn in Britain, Trammel.

Let me know if you still need trades. :)

L

Lord Drakelord

Hi Drakelord,

I traded with you during the spring cleaning event. I am looking for trades on Baja. I have 10 characters ready for trade on Sonoma, all logged at the Sweet Dreams Inn in Britain, Trammel.

Good icq me when we can catch up this weekend if possible

F

Flora Green

Sure thing, Lord Drakelord. I'll message you in a couple of days.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have Sonoma. If want Great Lakes.
icq 11944519 :)

L

Lord Drakelord

I have Sonoma. If want Great Lakes.
icq 11944519 :)
well I am on, icq is fired up and I waiting for trades locations. Gem tried to add your # but icq is being :( this morning

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey Flora Green I see you on the Stratics but your icq is off

L

Lord Drakelord

Flora Green thank you for a really great trade on origin!

L

Lord Drakelord

Hi Drakelord,

got your icq while in a guild event, sent you a message, but the icq sat there spinning and the message was not going out. will try to catch you tomorrow, i will trade your ten for all I have left on baja, I think its 24, I will double check that tonight

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you still have GL, I still have Sonoma.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have a ton for Sonoma....like 24 for Origin....let me know if you want to trade today preferably....with Casca event on and all hehe

L

Lord Drakelord

If you still have GL, I still have Sonoma.
still have a few there, they turn off the tickets and those that I did not log in on GL do not have tickets, but so far I found four that did