• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to transfer pets to characters on same account.

Coals McSteel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Title pretty much says it all. Is there a way to tame and then transfer pets internally on my account or do I need to find another tamer to help me?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not as far as I know. Be great if there was though.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title pretty much says it all. Is there a way to tame and then transfer pets internally on my account or do I need to find another tamer to help me?

Couldn't you setup a stall in Magincia With the pet in question and basically just put it on the vendor to be bought by your other characteR?

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this same issue, as I had an old tamer and a new spot I could use for a new gargoyle character.

What I did have was a second account with a tamer. I sat the tamer on the second account at the animal tamer, logged on the first account, transferred the pet to the second account, soulstoned taming and lore, logged into the new gargoyle and picked up taming and lore and the pet.
Rinse and repeat as necessary. :)
It took a little while and I had to wait a week for the pets to bond again, but overall being able to fly next to them (especially a greater dragon) made it worth the time spent :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magincia pet stall works nicely. All characters on the account count as the owner, so you can transfer it from stable to stall with one char and from stall to stable on the other.