• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to move everything from one bag to another?

R

Rainfo X

I want to know if there's a way to move everything out of one bag to another. I know UO assist has a way to organize things you want to be in bags, but I don't believe the organizer can do it without specifying what to put in it specifically.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, uoassist is limited in what it will let you move automatically. All you can do with the org agent is move stuff from main pack to a bag, and you have to specify what you want to move.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you thinking of maybe, taking stuff out of a bag to put in an unravil bag. If so I asked and was told you can just put the bag in the unravil bag and it will unravil all items that your skill allows.

R

Rainfo X

Are you thinking of maybe, taking stuff out of a bag to put in an unravil bag. If so I asked and was told you can just put the bag in the unravil bag and it will unravil all items that your skill allows.
Yes actually, I am planning on using an Unravel Magic Items bag for Unraveling Imbuing ingredients. But, when I tested it on Retribution, it wouldn't work without the items being directly in the unravel bag.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes actually, I am planning on using an Unravel Magic Items bag for Unraveling Imbuing ingredients. But, when I tested it on Retribution, it wouldn't work without the items being directly in the unravel bag.
I was told that it would unravil by people that tested SA during the free wk. It is suppose to work the same as the smith/tailor (name slipped my mind right now) bag.