• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a way to check points till next level?

C

Coragin

Is there a way to check how many kill points are needed until you reach your next level?

C

Cloak&Dagger

Not really, short of asking you can not really know. You could do some statistical math and get a possible rough figure, assuming 50% of all faction members are rank 10 you can then do some tricky math to find out what the 1percentile of faction members is, but no way to be 100pct sure that I know of.

C

Coragin

Is it only the top ten that get to be rank ten? Or is there some kind of formula? I am stuck it seems at rank 9.

C

Cloak&Dagger

it is the top 1pct of players in the faction you are in. also the rank only happens once a day.

What shard and faction are you trying to figure out?

C

Cloak&Dagger

I would say it would be close to 80 or so points? but its hard to tell

C

Coragin

Cloak‡1290431 said:
I would say it would be close to 80 or so points? but its hard to tell
Hmmm well I got 174 and still level 9 :(