• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is there a page that lists the rarity of gift boxes with pictures?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm trying to figure out which gift boxes to turn in for points, but I don't want to turn in any that are really valuable. Is there a site that provides information on rarity with pictures for the gift boxes? I'm talking about the regular gift boxes, not the angel gift boxes.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Used to have an old link for this but cant seem to find now.

If your talking about this year and last year then the Angel boxes were the only rare boxes. If your going back to the Neon age well they stand out fairly easy though there was a Gold box and a couple of others that were just one color that were rare.

I know the link I had was gotten from the Japanese shard players, they seem to create this type of pages for us. If I find link I will add to post

GL

Ok found Manticore had already created pics for us for the older ones, search link below for SEASON 6 - CHRISTMAS BOX LIST 2008
http://vboards.stratics.com/archive-reference/98800-em-event-items-rubbles-server-births.html

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I know there were some other than the angel boxes and those neon boxes that you listed that were from last year and this year that were also considered rare. I guess I won't worry about it.