• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a market for this?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Paragon boxes.jpg

The bottom one is from the Jack in the Box. What is it worth to a true collector to own these two chests? They are on Sonoma so I like my Gold there. I think they worth a lot since we will not be seeing these Paragons again in Game.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 74822

The bottom one is from the Jack in the Box. What is it worth to a true collector to own these two chests? They are on Sonoma so I like my Gold there. I think they worth a lot since we will not be seeing these Paragons again in Game.
Historically these event named paragon chests have sold between 50-150m each, one was even offered 150m not long ago but the seller wanted 300m for it... end result was no sale

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well 200 million for both sound good to me
Historically these event named paragon chests have sold between 50-150m each, one was even offered 150m not long ago but the seller wanted 300m for it... end result was no sale