• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the world truly flat?

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Is the sky falling?

Has the Loch Ness Monster finally surfaced to bring the world to the brink of extinction?

I am getting tired of seeing all this negativity of how stratics has reached the end with certain moderators deciding to leave after the change of ownership. THE MODERATORS posted themselves they left by choice of their own free will. They were not forced out. They (mods) felt it was just time for a change. Change happens every day in life. I actually saw some of this coming when news came of a new owner taking over the site. How many times can anyone recall when there was not change in ownership that some people leave their positions.

As much as we are gonna miss those who have left their posts we still have moderators who have stayed through the transition so not all this experience has left the building so to speak. Some of them have been playing this game since the early inception of this game. I for one am gonna look at this changing of the guard as something positive. As someone stated before "FRESH MEAT". With this change we are sure to see new ideas and some new faces (avatars).

I say bring on the new blood. Bring on these new changes. Bring on these new ideas.

I am willing to accept this and welcome our new crew and recruits with open arms.

Lets have another 17 yrs of success on these forums.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is the sky falling?

Has the Loch Ness Monster finally surfaced to bring the world to the brink of extinction?

I am getting tired of seeing all this negativity of how stratics has reached the end with certain moderators deciding to leave after the change of ownership. THE MODERATORS posted themselves they left by choice of their own free will. They were not forced out. They (mods) felt it was just time for a change. Change happens every day in life. I actually saw some of this coming when news came of a new owner taking over the site. How many times can anyone recall when there was not change in ownership that some people leave their positions.

As much as we are gonna miss those who have left their posts we still have moderators who have stayed through the transition so not all this experience has left the building so to speak. Some of them have been playing this game since the early inception of this game. I for one am gonna look at this changing of the guard as something positive. As someone stated before "FRESH MEAT". With this change we are sure to see new ideas and some new faces (avatars).

I say bring on the new blood. Bring on these new changes. Bring on these new ideas.

I am willing to accept this and welcome our new crew and recruits with open arms.

Lets have another 17 yrs of success on these forums.
Last I saw, I'm still here and so are others.. so I guess it's not the end. We've gone through this type of thing before with well loved members of our community leaving and I'm sure it will happen again. I'm looking forward to some new blood, and hoping that they and those of us remaining can live up to the standards set by those that came before us.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Last I saw, I'm still here and so are others.. so I guess it's not the end. We've gone through this type of thing before with well loved members of our community leaving and I'm sure it will happen again. I'm looking forward to some new blood, and hoping that they and those of us remaining can live up to the standards set by those that came before us.

Could not agree more.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see someone forgot their sense of humor wherever it is they've been hiding all this time.

T

Tazar

How many times can anyone recall when there was not change in ownership that some people leave their positions
hmmm.... every time Stratics sold in the past? I can't remember any staff transitions from past sales.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm.... every time Stratics sold in the past? I can't remember any staff transitions from past sales.
Which is why I made my funny comment about giving people a week off from moderating and them quitting but apparently they are taking this whole thing and themselves way too seriously.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
When it comes to people leaving their position w/o being forced out it tends to boil down to loyalty. Take it with a grain of sugar or a grain of salt but it happens more often than not.