• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the true?

• Thread starter imported_bouche835
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_bouche835

I was talking with someone the otherday. They said that if you die in tram your body can be looting by people?

G

Yep, it's true. You can be safely looted anywhere. It's why so many Doom thieves never join the thief guild. They cried too much when they were looted after getting killed by those mean ole monsters...la

G

Not in Trammel.
If you Die in Trammel, the only people that can loot you are:

1) Those in your Party IF you have it set for party members to loot you (in the party window).
2) You're in a Guild. Your Guild Members may loot you.
3) You're in a Guild. Any of your "Enemy" Guilds you're at war with can loot you.
4) You're in Factions - Not sure how this works, will let someone else explain looting rights for Faction Players in Trammel.
5) A monster may *rummage through your pack and take an item*

Other than that, the only place you can be looted by *anyone* is in Felucca.

V

vinncent

I think we should be able to loot people. I have grabbed stuff from players who had lost connection and died. As soon as they come back and I see them I returned their stuff.

Unless the person was a total A hole, then I'd take their stuff, laugh and recall away.

G

We used to be able to loot blue corpses in Trammel. I may have had my most fun doing that. I would loot, then go to Brit Bank (when the place was packed) and sell the looted goods. Many times I would get stalked by the lootee. They would scream that I looted them, was a cheater and many more creative things, lol...la

G

You might be either thinking of pre-Trammel or are you playing on Siege? If so, there is no "trammel" ruleset on Siege Perilous Shards.

I do not ever recall there being the option to loot other, non-guild/war/etc. players in Trammel Facet areas. Played since ever and beared through the trammel adaptation for many happy years after.

Player corpse looting/pick pocketing is quite possible, however in all the Felucca Facets and anywhere in Siege Perilous Ruleset Shards.

G

If you feel real daring. Go on a production shard. If you don't have any characters in the thief guild, have one join. Then, get a high ticket item that is not insured nor blessed. Put it in your pack.

Head to Brit bank, figure out a way to be killed (maybe a guild member) and see if the item is there when you return from the healer shack.

I'll bet it isn't...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

You might be either thinking of pre-Trammel or are you playing on Siege? If so, there is no "trammel" ruleset on Siege Perilous Shards.

I do not ever recall there being the option to loot other, non-guild/war/etc. players in Trammel Facet areas. Played since ever and beared through the trammel adaptation for many happy years after.

Player corpse looting/pick pocketing is quite possible, however in all the Felucca Facets and anywhere in Siege Perilous Ruleset Shards.

[/ QUOTE ]

you waited for it to turn to bones. you could also use the stealing skill on corpses when it let you open them up but wouldnt let you take stuff (i rmember it did this with npcs, cant rememberabout pcs)

G

LOL, I remember sitting there waiting for the corpse to turn to bones. Telling the players to wait a sec, I'll res you...little did they know I had only 30 magery and no scrolls. LOL. Wasn't it like a 7 or 8 minute timer? It's been so long, I forget...la

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, I remember sitting there waiting for the corpse to turn to bones. Telling the players to wait a sec, I'll res you...little did they know I had only 30 magery and no scrolls. LOL. Wasn't it like a 7 or 8 minute timer? It's been so long, I forget...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest [censored] I've ever read:

http://looter.4t.com/

G

Yeah, insureance really has ruined looting in Felucca on the production shards. But the nerfing of looters may have been the most harmful nerf of them all. I would log on and hit the big PvM spots and have plenty of loot to fence, lol...la

I

imported_Chad Sexington

I was on one of my breaks when Trammel first came out... I missed all the Tram looting.