Is Pub 56 hitting TC this week?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Deb

I know it was a few days behind, was just wondering if maybe
Jeremy can give us an update purty please:)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
We'll know in a day or two: either it will go out to test or it won't.

(that thought seemed more profound before I wrote it down)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
We'll know in a day or two: either it will go out to test or it won't.

(that thought seemed more profound before I wrote it down)
I was about to say maybe. Maplestone, you were vastly more profound than that. *nods*

B

BartofCats

knowing the theory behind it... probably not this week... and they are probably saying in the ivory tower there in fairfax "hey.. whats another month or two... they have already been waiting a month for this stuff anyway" but thats just an opinion. maybe somoene official can take a second out of their really busy day and actually answer this thread.

N

Ni-

I know it was a few days behind, was just wondering if maybe
Jeremy can give us an update purty please:)
Well, in the 'original' schedual the pub was supossed to hit this week. Then J said it was about 4 days behind. The only way it could hit this week is if it was supossed to hit Monday, otherwise add 4 business days to anything else and it won't hit till next week. Going off what I've seen them say.

K

Katlene

be here when it gets here really.
seriously wouldnt hold your breath eh :(

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 31, 2005
parts unknown
Ya know, if you guys want a rush job.....then don't BP&M when it comes and it's bugged all to hell.......let em do a decent job.

If ya got nothing better to do, read a book(there's a challenge...lol)

J

Jeremy

We'd really like it to, but I haven't heard definitively yet. If it does, it'll most likely either be today or tomorrow - we try not to put new stuff up on Fridays.

G

gandolfofaol

If its only going to test center then why not put it out on Friday? Then you might get more people available to test it.

W

Warrior of Time

I think they don't want to give us a weekend to see if we can mess it up. Anyone that knows me will agree that it only takes me about an hr. and my car won't run. No telling what I can do if I actually have a weekend.

R

RedDaTeef

It probably won't be this week.

It probably won't be next week.

It might be the week after that.

And we're really shooting for the following week beyond that.

Now you all just be good boys and girls and keep paying our salary cause we got alot of fuseball playing and capachino drinking to do before the next pub.

*slides down the fireman pole*

Yehaw!! It's good to work for EA!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 26, 2008
If its only going to test center then why not put it out on Friday? Then you might get more people available to test it.
If I've read the FoF correctly, there's a client patch that needs to go out with it - if something goes disastrously wrong, putting it out Wed or Thurs gives them a window to kludge together a bandaid before the weekend.

Good rule for software publishing: assume the worst will happen and plan accordingly :)

T

Tycolby

*deletes all the bad things he was going to say*

Please can we have a pub this week?

:coco:

F

Fox (Europa)

We'd really like it to, but I haven't heard definitively yet. If it does, it'll most likely either be today or tomorrow - we try not to put new stuff up on Fridays.
Whoot! One post every five days. Heaven forbid you were to actually to do some Community Coordination.

Fox

D

DHMagicMan_1

Nice! She gets slammed when she posts and slammed when she doesn't...

Why bother?

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
It probably won't be this week.

It probably won't be next week.

It might be the week after that.

And we're really shooting for the following week beyond that.

Now you all just be good boys and girls and keep paying our salary cause we got alot of fuseball playing and capachino drinking to do before the next pub.

*slides down the fireman pole*

Yehaw!! It's good to work for EA!
So true.

I

Infiniti

If we don't get it soon we'll be trick or treating for our Christmas gifts. :hahaha:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Nice! She gets slammed when she posts and slammed when she doesn't...

Why bother?
These guys are great fans of Marc Jacobs and are bending over backwards to prove correct his arguments about why Mythic doesn't maintain official forums.

-Galen's player

Masuri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 24, 2003
These guys are great fans of Marc Jacobs and are bending over backwards to prove correct his arguments about why Mythic doesn't maintain official forums.
What, you mean his arguments about how a forum might force him and/or EA to establish some communications with their customers for a change? CRAZYTALK! :lick:

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I say put it on TC whether it's Friday or not. Worse case scenario it crashes the test center and the people who can't play on real shards have to do something else. :lick: