• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Parizaid a guy?

S

Sunflowers

I was at a house and some people started saying that Parizaid is a guy. One reason is because she writes like a guy. Is that true? I'm new to this game and curious.

I won't say the names or what house I was at so don't ask.

Have a good day!

G

Sure is!

Until she shows us a pic, dont believe the Parizombie followers.

Im glad this is the game related forum...

G

True...I never saw a pic...of course that means nothing on the net a pic could be anyone really. I say we all go to EA and find out. Road Trip!!

G

I have heard her voice on yahoo chat. There's no way even the most effeminate sounding male could sound like that...plus I know a couple of people who have met her in RL and they both say she's a chick.....a hottie chick at that

G

Change you name to Cbuzzkiller.

We are trying to get a pic here!!!!

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

True...I never saw a pic...of course that means nothing on the net a pic could be anyone really. I say we all go to EA and find out. Road Trip!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Im with you Niki - road trip whooohooooooo!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Change you name to Cbuzzkiller.

We are trying to get a pic here!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You and everybody else in the game.....she's said before she's not gonna post her pic, for security reasons. All joking aside, think about it. Can you honestly say it's a good idea for us to know her first and last name, where she lives and what she looks like? She took a big leap of faith when she stopped going by Maxis Sahara and revealed who she really was and now we know where she lives since she moved. I don't think pressuring her for more info than that is right.

G

Ooo but think about it...

If we went on a road trip EA would prolly throw us a big party with lots of rum. And theres other devs there like Randy...

G

<blockquote><hr>

If we went on a road trip EA would prolly throw us a big party with lots of rum. And theres other devs there like Randy...

[/ QUOTE ]

The rum is an excellent idea, particularly if I had me a few 3 liter bottles of Diet Coke to go along with em.....rum n Coke....mmmmmmm. Don't get me started LOL. Now see though in a group situation, especially in a public place that might not be such a bad idea, that way all parties are protected. I mean really we don't know if any of the devs have a secret ermmm......strange? side to them too, so meeting them all together, with lots of people around us might protect us all.

M

Monkeybear

There's a pic of her hair somewhere, it was red and she said she had to change it before seeing her parents I think.

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Whooooo hooooooo Im definately with you Niki!!!

G

WooooHooo!!

Who else is comin with us?

*chants* Rum...Rum...Rummm

G

<blockquote><hr>

WooooHooo!!

Who else is comin with us?

*chants* Rum...Rum...Rummm

[/ QUOTE ]

*CRIES*

Why must you tempt me so???!?!?!?

Alright, alright, I'll go along, but there's only room for one person to ride on the battery box of my wheelchair....for anybody else I'll have to get me one of those big trailer hitch things for you all to sit/stand on. Question is though, what will we do on the way home cuz you might be able to stand on the trailer thing on the way there, but something tells me there might be some balance issues for those who miscalculate their rum shot rations in the Coke.

G

Sorry to burst yalls bubbles... and rain on your parade....
but Parizad is 100% woman.
I have met her in real life.. she came to my house and brought me tp.
She has been one of my good friends for years.
So.... does that clear it all up for you conspiracy theorists?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say I told y'all so.....buttttttttt.......LOL I guess Anna is now Annabuzzkiller, Aqua?

G

well like Niki said on the net ya never know if the pic you're seeing is the person, however I have seen a pic or two or maybe ummm 5 of Pari lol so who knows. It wasn't ummm like pics you would get at a studio either. and I know the pic of Lee is Lee... seen him hard at work on webcam. Randy now he's one of those enigma dudes... lurkes in the shadows and prob smiles a lot.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry. I have problems trusting people with a name like Annabanana

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate to think why you would need someone to bring you toilet paper.
And why would she do it?????

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was at a house and some people started saying that Parizaid is a guy. One reason is because she writes like a guy. Is that true? I'm new to this game and curious.

I won't say the names or what house I was at so don't ask.

Have a good day!

[/ QUOTE ]
Of course she's a gal - she said in an earlier post that when the game went live, she was wearing 6 inch heels in Las vegas. Would a *guy* wear 6 inch heels in Las Veg..........??

Never mind.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate to think why you would need someone to bring you toilet paper.
And why would she do it?????

[/ QUOTE ]

She brought toilet paper as a hostess gift. It was quite lovely actually.
She bought me lunch at McDs and we ate lunch with Wisperingheart.
She is a very beautiful lady.
I think the name Annabanana has a distinct ring to it.......

G

Every inch of her is pure beautiful gorgeous precious female.

I once spent a week driving cross country with her.. and almost switched teams.

I

imported_julilyn

O,Everyone who has known her for any length of time knows Parizaid has a ...shall we call it a fondness?...for tp.

for her to give it as a gift is the ultima act of love.

I am curious to know what became of the tp that she so lovengly bestowed on Annabanana

G

<blockquote><hr>

O,Everyone who has known her for any length of time knows Parizaid has a ...shall we call it a fondness?...for tp.

I am curious to know what became of the tp that she so lovengly bestowed on Annabanana

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be TMI

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

PIt still has his. he kept it as a souvenir

IDK what the Bananer family did with theirs
)

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This game gets better and better...

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe she's a women... but lets go!
Shot not driving

G

This game gets better and better...

Pfft! The FORUM gets better and better.

If EALand players went on a roadtrip to EA headquarters or wherever the devs r, I think the devs would definately throw something, might not be a party lol. Were i a dev id be scared of a big group of EALand players headed towards me. Might be why Pari wont show her pic lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

PIt still has his. he kept it as a souvenir

IDK what the Bananer family did with theirs
)

[/ QUOTE ]

That roll has a special place of honor under the sink in my bathroom... I, too... cannot bring myself to ever use it. I should have it bronzed or lamenated.

G

With two heavy using females in our house, that special tp had better be stored in a lock box at someone elses house.

I

imported_sedusa

A road trip sounds great! But, what is the deal with Randy, I mean is there a pic out there somewhere so one can see what he looks like?

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I think she's a girl
She's probably reading this debating on putting up some fake big smelly man pic tho :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Big smelly men are not fake!

[/ QUOTE ]*trying desperately hard to withhold comment*

G

She is NOT a guy.

Kthx.

Bye.

Edit: No I did not read through before posting but its all cool :p

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

It sounds like we could all use a friend like her :p Maybe make a CC statue of her and it can be the new 'tickle me elmo'... popularity wise. lol.

G

Ummm..I hate to say it but I've seen much stranger than a guy in 6 inch heels in Vegas...thats actually pretty common there

I

imported_SimTripps

Pari did say once that if she WAS a guy, she'd be a major playa...

Listen, honey - if I was SINGLE I'd be a major playa lol...

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

It sounds like we could all use a friend like her :p Maybe make a CC statue of her and it can be the new 'tickle me elmo'... popularity wise. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
With prices now, she could get tens of thousands of our avatars' ...money... for each one, and I bet the community would pay it too!

N

Natedawg26

lol this forum is hilarious and im glad it was posted...though i really dont believe she's a guy or talks like one really, theres something about her that makes us wonder because there are other devs that you cant see pics of too but were interested in hers...hmmm...i think shes a hottie in RL

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

i think shes a hottie in RL

[/ QUOTE ]
Why else would people stalk her...

Ok that was a line... anyway she is the most vocal that we see and the most obvious that there is no pictures. So I think that is why we notice it more. Especially sense she is the one that takes/posts everyone else's picture most times.

G

This is one of the more entertaining forums I've read.

I'm sure Parizad is a girl, and from what they say, a hot one.

If yuo go on a roadtrip, take pictures for those of us who are still under 21 and can't drink rum ;-;

G

She is hot.. and an uber-gamer.
She enjoys long walks in the rain...
Long gaming sessions on weekends...
and toilet paper.
Who could ask for more?! :x

I

imported_TraciRK

Got my strawberries and portable blender and ready to rollllll.

Might even bring a banana or two.