• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is ORIGIN50 working for anything UO?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know that ORIGIN50 won't work for game time codes and sovereigns, but I figured it would work for things like the gothic theme pack. I tried to apply it but got the message that the code won't work for this either...

Has anybody found anything this code works for? Just curious...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know that ORIGIN50 won't work for game time codes and sovereigns, but I figured it would work for things like the gothic theme pack. I tried to apply it but got the message that the code won't work for this either...

Pretty sure none of the sales over the last year or two included UO sadly.

Becca

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't know i never got a origin50

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
The Origin discounts are "Not" supposed to work for UO Products..
sometimes when we get "luck" , when Origin release a "new" coupon or something weird new on their site or a brand new UO Product hit the store, they "forget" to add the restriction to that product and you can purchase with the discount, a perfect example was the Sovereigns, lot of people bought for 50% Off, until they realized....

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wasn't able to get it to work for anything UO. Like you, I tried the code on a theme pack, to no avail.

However, ORIGIN50 does give 50% off on all the original Ultima games I-IX and both Underworlds. (Savage Empire and Martian Dreams are apparently not in the store.)

I haven't play Ultima I in awhile, so $2.50 seemed a reasonable price.

As an aside, you can choose what race of character you want to play in Ultima I: Human, Elf, Dwarf, or Bobbit. Looks like Elves have been with us from the beginning.