• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to rotate wall elements?

• Thread starter dreadflame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dreadflame

Hi,

I was wondering, if it's possible to rotate wall elements?

The corner for example, there's only one facing south.

Well, I managed to get things done using other elements but sometimes things get a bit tricky.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not 100% sure what you mean here. But as a general rule the answer would be no. Assuming your talking about the walls in the house editor. What you see is what you get. Its unfortunate that we can only place 1 wall per tile when all throughout the game there are items doubled up but that's what we have to work with and many times you will have to redesign a whole half of a house because of it. Sorry I don't have better news for you.

D

dreadflame

I'm not 100% sure what you mean here. But as a general rule the answer would be no. Assuming your talking about the walls in the house editor. What you see is what you get. Its unfortunate that we can only place 1 wall per tile when all throughout the game there are items doubled up but that's what we have to work with and many times you will have to redesign a whole half of a house because of it. Sorry I don't have better news for you.
Yes, I was talking about the house decorator. Thanks for the answer, I assumed that it's like that, but wasn't 100% sure.

That way house building is more challenging :D (Especially when you accidently click on revert and have only one backup with almost nothing in it, like it happened to me yesterday :D)

Is it true, that once you commit and only want to make a small change to your house design, that you have to pay the whole price again?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't have to pay for changes, just if you add additional walls/floor you pay for the additional bits. If you replace your walls with a different type of wall it costs you nothing.

You don't actually need corners besides the southeast one, the other corners can be made up of walls, and the northwest one just needs an additional corner piece (the very thin tall piece) to fill out the corner.