• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible or how do I....

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
if I purchase another account. Is there a way to "marry it" to my other account, so that I might build another house close to mine... And have my chars from both accounts utilize them?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The best you can do is make the other account co-owner in your houses. But then you need to secure containers etc. so that co-owner can use them.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can add a co-owner to the house of the other account and vice versa. You only need to add one co-owner as that will co-own the rest of the characters on the account. Hope that helps.

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You guys are great...thanks so much..my only other question is how to add the others as Co owners if I can only have one account on line at a time..one computer....not sure of the logistics involved...

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are great...thanks so much..my only other question is how to add the others as Co owners if I can only have one account on line at a time..one computer....not sure of the logistics involved...
You can do it through the housing management menu. Just dbl click the house sign and select "Security". The click "Add A Co-Owner" and you then target the character you want as the co-owner. Additionally, you only have to add one character from the other account as co-owner and all of the other characters on the account will be considered co-owners as well.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
you can log on to both accounts simultaneously. log into account1. then start uo the same way you normally would. when you try to log on with the 2nd account, you'll get some message about running multiple instances of uo is not supported. click yes to proceed then log into account 2.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Or do it like I do. Have the char stand under the sign you want to coown. Log of that one, she/he will not poof. Log onto other acct, coown the person standing there, log off owner and get back on the other one. I know, little silly but it works for me.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Or do it like I do. Have the char stand under the sign you want to coown. Log of that one, she/he will not poof. Log onto other acct, coown the person standing there, log off owner and get back on the other one. I know, little silly but it works for me.
This actually works really well. It's how I used to do it until dual clienting became doable.