• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is hit chance increase capped?

M

mookin1

I have 3 different items with hit chance increase totalling to about 40% HCI, now my question, is there a cap on hit chance increase, like 50% or something? I thought I read this somewhere.

My build involves bushido and using lightning strike however if hit chance increase is capped at 50% then i'm wasting most of it and need to make changes.

G

HCI is capped at 45%, yet can still be useful beyond that if you PvP, it can counteract the effects of Hit Lower Attack if you have 65% HCI. Plus you can't gain the HCI bonus from Lightning Strike if you're using a Special Move.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
45, but if you go higher than that it will compensate for hit lower attack, same deal for DCI and HLD.

M

mookin1

So the effects of lightning strike (50% hit chance increase) doesn't really get taken into full effect unless you've been hit with hit lower attack?

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

So the effects of lightning strike (50% hit chance increase) doesn't really get taken into full effect unless you've been hit with hit lower attack?

[/ QUOTE ]
So the effects of lightning strike (50% hit chance increase) <u>doesn't</u> DOES really get taken into full effect <u>unless</u> WHEN you've been hit with hit lower attack?

(fixed)

here :
An attack with a 50% bonus to your chance to hit. Hit Chance Increase cap of 45% applies, <font color=red>however</font color=red>, IF the Samurai IS hit with Hit Lower Attack by an opponent, the full 50% applies to his Hit Chance.

(linked)