• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is baja boring?

S

SUPRsalad

x-fer to Pacific. Come get some. My guild (SUPR) is too awesome and we need something to shoot at. We play factions, so come make a new character, get suited, and get some.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how would Baja be boring when we have the best EM....?
have you not looked at our news section lately? 90% of the time you can find we are all in red (means new news)

C

Cymidei Fier

x-fer to Pacific. Come get some. My guild (SUPR) is too awesome and we need something to shoot at. We play factions, so come make a new character, get suited, and get some.
Pacific = EWW no thanks :talktothehand: Baja's were the action is!

C

Capt.E

Hackers may come and go cut fir real action there is nothing but Baka. Don't come with toys nrgaative ping ting twmps just come and difght. Otherwise you are a hacker and hated by all

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So why did that make me seriously laugh out loud? I think it's time to go to bed. I'm punchy! :sleep2:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hackers may come and go cut fir real action there is nothing but Baka. Don't come with toys nrgaative ping ting twmps just come and difght. Otherwise you are a hacker and hated by all
did anyone actually understand this...?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did anyone actually understand this...?
Only a portion of it and that's what I found so amusing. I was staring at the words, sounding them out every which way trying to find a secret meaning and realized I may sound like that if I've had some wine and I'm tired. Capt E. usually writes very well so that's why I found the post entertaining. Maybe he'll post again and translate. :scholar:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hackers may come and go but for real action there is nothing but Baja. Don't come with toys, negative ping, ting (?) temps, just come and fight. Otherwise you are a hacker and hated by all

Only the "ting" I can't figure out.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SK, you got caught on the same word I did.....ting? Thank you for the translation since Capt. hasn't done it. Nevertheless, the post made me laugh and that's always the best medicine in life. :lick:

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RE: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=149966

History has shown that every attempt a Pacific PvP guild has made to colonize there has been so successful that they get bored and move back to pacific where the true challenges await. For west coast PvP Pacific is the place hands down. So if you want a true challenge and despise Easy modes in games Come to Pacific and get WTFPWNED like the rest of em.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Instead of doing what real PvP guilds do and cross shard for action, they try to recruit people to come to their dead shard. Maybe theys a little to poor for transfer tokens?

G

Give'R The Onion

Is that you, Nick? haha