• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone having problems logging into TC3 right now?

M

MandiK

I keep getting the 'long' updater thing at the login screen, then I finally got in after a couple teeny updates, and I errored (23) when trying to enter a property. When i tried to click my sim & get back in the city, I froze at 33%. Anyone else?

M

MandiK

I just tried again, and this time I landed, but it wasnt 3 minutes and I errored back out. We have 3 computers here and I have tried logging different accounts on different computers and they are all doing rhe same thing. My internet connection seems fine.

S

snowcake

Hey Mandi

Hope you get it figured out soon
I was in there a little bit ago and got in fine after reading the new notes and such that popped up.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Same here. I just tried it and landed quickly, etc. with no lag or errors. Have you already tried rebooting?

M

MandiK

Actually I havent. I'm going to go ahead & reboot. I just tried to log in again and froze at 64% while trying to get into the city.

M

MandiK

Just rebooted. Logged into TC3 (slowly), landed at a money lot (very slowly), started making a case of jams and before I put the first jar out, error 23. Im gonna give up for a bit, lol. I will try again later.

K

Keep It Real

Had no issues today using .exe or client. I did notice a lot of lag last night after the update but seems to be gone today. And I still cannot see lot prices in the new area, but from what I have read about that area, I'll avoid shopping for a lot there for awhile.

L

Layla-Playmate

I can log in, but the lag is so bad. I can't really do much of anything.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Lag is everywhere in TC3 since the update. Slow landings. Choppy movements. Slow chat input. Pull up someone's bio and you get the infamous "retrieving.....". Even searches and map filter inquiries are lagging. Is this due to more sims in TC3 or did they do some of those narly "backend" changes they like to talk about but didn't this time?

Haven't had any problems logging in but TC3 is becoming lag city.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Lag is everywhere in TC3 since the update. Slow landings. Choppy movements. Slow chat input. Pull up someone's bio and you get the infamous "retrieving.....". Even searches and map filter inquiries are lagging. Is this due to more sims in TC3 or did they do some of those narly "backend" changes they like to talk about but didn't this time?

Haven't had any problems logging in but TC3 is becoming lag city.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I finally got in, around 3pm or so and the lag is awful.