• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is anyone else working on that frackin' tree?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've dropped like a ton of bods on it and nothing yet. I'm guessing I've dropped at east 50 myself. Would like to see a twig or something :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea how many Crowley tossed in, and Dev threw in some too. I know I have put 40 in. I think this might have been designed with Atlantic in mind. If the wanted to use this as a "bod sink" lol, they shouldnt have released the revamp till after Christmas was over. Kyronix said it wasnt just the number of bods, but the value of them as well.

Good luck yall, I would rather have the PoF and runics from my higher end bods over Christmas deco...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Make sure they are high-quality BODs..all I"ve been turning in on Origin are exp 15/20 horned/barbed Shadow/verite/agapite BODS...no larges, don't have the smalls I need but I'm givein up all my higher ones to this elf he better gimme somethin good! No tree yet though lol :/

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As far as I am concerned, there are no elves, no trees, no festival and no bods going on right now at Legends. :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uriah Heep on Atlantic is a scribe...seems their tree is going well, so Atlantic Uriah is tossing deeds on it too :p
Maybe get something from there....with one day left I dont think Legends is gonna make it