• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inviting Creative Writers

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the initial "word-of-mouth" release, there's been a good welcoming feedback, and with the latest 6th book release, I proudly present the new of its kind, Help Info Library.

Help Info Library is designed to provide UO informations and sharing players experience in UO, their hobbies and passions of a particular aspect of the game.

Also, inviting all other creative writers out there to join in.

Released Books:
1. PVP/M Templates 101
2. PVP Basic 101
3. Imbuing 101
4. Imbuing 201
5. Imbuing 301
6. Mage Armor & Mana

F

Fink

Nice work. :thumbup1:

Do you need any particular categories or topics? Are you after essay type material or more logs, numbers & stats?

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anything really :) although what i can think of that interest me most, perhaps, personal experience that others can learn from, especially for new people, in an easy step by step instruction :)

any essay about guild history, or flashbacks, always good to bring back those memory, unique to Oceania :)