(RP) Invitation

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Thanks Calli!

Yes, this is on Catskills. However, if the governors from other shards would like to come, they are more than welcome.

The more the merrier!

Reactions: Jaden Rain

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Just a reminder that this is Thursday. I hope to see everyone there. I've ordered a keg of specially made liquor for each town from Arkon. He promises it will all be wonderful.

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
I heard the event was an amazing one. I would like to apologize for my absecense and Thank you for hosting such an outstanding event Dramora!!

Reactions: Alira Drakrul

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Thanks to everyone who came out! It was a ton of fun. I don't think there has ever been so many people in that tavern at once before!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
I think the old city of Brit was shocked and confused to see so many active RPers there at one time!
Okay just noticed. Second picture down, A Savage Ostard outside the tavern. Coffee now all over the monitor. Thanks Dervish.

Reactions: Izznet H'unar