• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invitation to Atlantic Players From PaxKratOkuC

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So I really like your forums because you all seem so full of life over here. (might have to play my Atlantic chars again. So We run an auction house on Chesapeake (homare-Jima Tokuno Islands) Its across the street from the moongate. Reason I'm inviting you is because well I like all of you on these forums so far and since DJ Sandman said he will transfer gold prize amounts to a shard of your choice you can win lotsa gold to take back home to Atlantic. :)

But you have to go to the V*R auction house first because I love Dareth
http://www.vrauctionhouse.com/

His starts at 7:00 EST

Ours starts at 8:00 EST so when his is over you can jump on over to ours. And maybe you have some X-Mas gifts to sell at auction here hehe. It is 0% so here is my advertisement.

I'm going to assume you all know how to tune into Whispering Rose Radio. If not PM me. I hope to see some of you there.

L

Limlight

While your auction looks nice...dont insult us by acting like it has something to do with liking us or liking our shard.

You like us because we are the biggest shard with the most rich crazies.

lol

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
heheh well to be hones Great Lakes has a few more rich people lol. Plus you wouldn't want to buy anything from my auction. Wouldn't be worth transferring.

Just inviting you all to the Trivia Game.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While your auction looks nice...dont insult us by acting like it has something to do with liking us or liking our shard.

You like us because we are the biggest shard with the most rich crazies.

lol

Wrong, Europa & Great Lakes > Atlantic in known rich folk.

T

Tazar

hmmmm... every time I go to wrong, those lizardmen seem pretty broke to me... :lick:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
hahaha. They are worth more if you skin em