• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invisible fountain of life?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anybody seen this before?

I just placed 4 fountains of life in my customizable house. I'm on the account that owns the house. I set the security to friends. I haven't gone in/out of customize mode... just logged out for dinner and logged back in. Now, my fountains of life are invisible. When I hover over the tiles where I placed them, their tooltip info comes up. When I double click the tile, the container opens. The tiles are blocked (can't walk over them). But I can't see the fountains!

Help?! Thanks!

Kitiara

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume you're in EC, that is normal in EC, sometimes you see 'em, sometimes you don't. I've turned it in as a bug probably at least a dozen times. However if you cursor over the spot it will show the item tag and you can click it the same as if it were showing. Circle of transparency in EC also makes things go invisible but this is not the case with the fountains.

Last edited: