Invis items

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Chesapeake and Atlantic shards

Is there still a market for items and clothing with invis, para, prot, clumsy...etc charges? I recently returned to uo and i have a bunch of this stuff that id like to sell if it is worth anything. Does anyone know about items like these? anyone interested?

I know in the past these items were priced according to the number of charges they had but anymore, these seem to be collectors items since they havent spawned in so long and i dont see many of them around at all.

G

Not really, but keep digging thru your bank boxes, if you have been gone that long there may be a treasure you have yet to find. On my vendors I usually put them up anywhere between 500 and 1000 per charge. They move slowly, but they move...oh and welcome back

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Sashes with invis charges are ALWAYS nice. They are a great way to escape a para gank. If you have sashes, you could possibly charge 5-20K per charge.

G

thank you for the replies. I actually have a decent amount of stuff that you cant find anymore but im realizing that most if it i think is all junk. i figured that items with charges (mainly invis) would be my best bet. i dont have any sashes but i have capes, earrings, boots, and such. i guess i am out of luck.

anyway thanks for the info. i appreciate it.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
Earrings are as good as sashes.

G

Hmm... Thigh Boots of Invisibility, wish these existed in RL sometimes!

Welcome back.

G

i use alot of these and prefer earrings and yes normally pay about 1k per charge.

G

good to know. thanks again for the info. maybe i can at least get a bit of a profit from these.