• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion timer issue

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I tried to use the invasion timer but I keep getting an error. anyone know what I can do to fix this? The error is * failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Any infor would be great

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

There is an invasion timer on the stratics how to pages. I tried to use it today but it don't like me.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have used it in 98, me, xp vista and with no problems. are you using a 64 bit os?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

How do I know? How do I change it.

I am running XP 2nd edition

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't change it without buying another copy of Windows. And if you don't know, you probably aren't. I have no idea what your issue is :(

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was telling Joe that my other SF has the same problem. Her husband said it had to with the set-up of his PC but that she should leave things as they were. He didn't want to change the whole PC set-up for an invasion timer. :p

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I think Mine might have to with Explorer. Cause every once in a while I get an error when I close the explorer window. But I am not sure.