[Discussion] Invasion Armor set colors

• Thread starter Wraith One
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
W

Wraith One

So far from what I have seen these are the colors I know about.

theres only one color that I know of thats not here and thats the charcoal black normal leather suit. Post what colors you've seen. There might be more than I have showing.

X

Xel Naga

there's a near pitch black suit of plate and ring as well, not sure if that's the one for leather as well that you meant.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2001
Hi there,

do I need to kill any special invasion force to get the armor pieces?
Or it will suffice with anyone?

I think I will try fighting some invasions tonight.
If I get a message and is transported to Jhelom ,instead of the town I was trying to recall to ,there are an invasion going on,right?

Regards
The Scandinavian

B

BoneDaddy

I have 41 sets so far.

You need to look at your blue sets as there are two different colors of blue that are very similar.

The easiest way to tell the difference is to put two pieces of similar armor in the same bag. Put one in the corner of the bag then drag and drop the other over the top of the one in the corner. The difference is subtle but can easily be seen.

Ill attach a screenie...

Attachments

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
The question I have is about the leather pieces.

Are they differently colored than what is available through leather dye tubs?

D

Dain

I have 41 sets so far.

You need to look at your blue sets as there are two different colors of blue that are very similar.

The easiest way to tell the difference is to put two pieces of similar armor in the same bag. Put one in the corner of the bag then drag and drop the other over the top of the one in the corner. The difference is subtle but can easily be seen.

Ill attach a screenie...

I have about the same number of sets, except I am missing a few of your normal leather pieces and have a few studded you're missing.

Can't wait to find out how many there are so i can stop wasting time lol

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
To be quite frank and honest.. theres soo many variables/colours/ sets they are near worthless..although kinds nice and cute.....alas i will keep a couple of sets as a keepsake but the rest will be ''in da bin''.

S

sapphirediablo11

To be quite frank and honest.. theres soo many variables/colours/ sets they are near worthless..although kinds nice and cute.....alas i will keep a couple of sets as a keepsake but the rest will be ''in da bin''.
If you on LS i will be your bin :p hehe

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Chesapeake
Can anyone make a PNG of the sets? :p JPG compression makes it harder to compare colors...