• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion armor drop breakdown

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for football to start, so here's a breakdown I think is correct:

Leather armor:

Tunic
Leggings
Sleeves
Gloves
Gorget

Studded armor:

Tunic
Leggings
Sleeves
Gorget
Kryss

Ringmail

Tunic
Leggings
Sleeves
Gloves

Chainmail armor:

Tunic
Leggings
Coif

Platemail armor:

Tunic
Legs
Arms
Gloves
Gorget
Helm

Feel free to mention any corrections, but looking through all the armor ive collected the past three days, it seems these are the combinations.

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it is a full set of each, Leather, Studded, Ringmail, Chainmail and Platemail, I have some complete sets of each, still hoping to collect all the different colors, then decide which I want to keep. I know I am crazy, collecting all this worthless armor.

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like it is a full set of each, Leather, Studded, Ringmail, Chainmail and Platemail, I have some complete sets of each, still hoping to collect all the different colors, then decide which I want to keep. I know I am crazy, collecting all this worthless armor.

really? Ive havnt seen a full set other than plate

C

Corwin

Nay. You are not crazy. Either that or I am crazy with you. I have collected sets in each color and looked for full sets in each.
Here is the color break down I have:

Plate (5 sets): Black, Grey, Red, Blue, 2nd Blue.

Chain (5 sets): Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Lt. Blue.

Ring (12 sets): Black, Grey, Blue, Lt. Blue, Gold, Lt. Gold, Dk. Green, Green, Lt. Green, Red, Lt. Red, Brownish/Red.

Leather (9 sets): Black, Grey, Brown, Lt. Blue, Lt. Brown (Tan?), Dk. Green, Green, Med. Green, Lt. Green.

Studded (8 sets): Lt. Blue, Brown, Browish/Red, Gold, Dk. Green, Green, Med. Green, Lt. Green.

Did anyone get anything else? Suggestions on color names?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lots of pretty kryss' to match, too! except for black, and I'm not certain I've found a deep red one

and yeah, I spend way too much time examining the corpses for the black one, cause that stuff is so hard to see in there

anyone find a black kryss yet?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The kryss' only drop with certain sets don't they? (studded? which I notice isn't listed above in black)

(alas, I gave up collecting when I realized how much storage I'd have to sacrifice for a set ... still deciding if I want to try to find certain colors, or a ceremonial suit for a specific character)

N

Nh'bdy

I've been collecting, assisted in slaying of first Crimson on ATL. My weapon drops have been nada, one spell book. Also, our lists match to the tee.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, the kryss matches the studded sets colors as well(from what I've seen), so no reds or dark blues or blacks... unfortunately.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, the kryss matches the studded sets colors as well(from what I've seen), so no reds or dark blues or blacks... unfortunately.
I noticed the same thing. Only coloured weapons are the kryss and only comes with those that wear studded leather.

Also studded leather is missing gloves and leather is missing the cap.

I just dress my vendors up with them. Hopefully I can imbue them with lrc and mage armour properties when SA is out. Would be cool for my crafters to wear.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we need to get on the same page here with colors.

what im calling bronze and gold other people are calling brown and light brown and what im calling rust people are calling brownish.

so i took a pic of what i have so far and lets maybe get a label going here.
once we get everything labeled (and i pick up the last few colors of suits i need) ill get a finished one done with all the colors and labeled.

then maybe we can forward it to the collectors forum and we will have a hard copy to keep.

ok here we go.

Plate
1 - Grey
2 - Red
3 - Black
4 - Blue
5 - Blue #2

Chain
1 - Grey
2 - Red
3 - Black
4 - Blue
5 - Blue #2

Studded
1 - Green (Mustard)
2 - Tan
3 - Green (Mint #1 / Sage)
4 - Rust
5 - Bronze
6 - Copper
7 - Green (Teal)
8 - Green (Dark)

Ring
1 - Grey
2 - Rust
3 - Green (Dark)
4 - Green (Sage)
5 - Black
6 - Blue
7 - Bronze
8 - Copper
9 - Green (Teal)
10 - Red

Leather
1 - Grey
2 - Rust
3 - Vanilla
4 - Black
5 - Blue
6 - Tan
7 - Green (Yellow)
8 - Green (Mustard)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there are 4 shades of green on the studded armor. The difference is very slight but in your example #3 i think there are actually two greens. I'm not at home now to verify but I remeber only noticing the difference when I drop two pieces exactly on top of each other. Could be my display setting though.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I noticed two different kind of the kind of mint greens in the studded as well. They are so close in color, it is almost impossible to see the difference unless you reallllllllly stare at them and compare. One is a more mint and the other is more sage lol

I was planning on dressing my vendors in this armor too as a way to get a set and not suck up all my secures ;)

MUST HAVE.......

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well i guess first things first.

have we got a total for each type?

plate - 5

chain - 5

ring - 10 (???)

studded - 8 (the 8th being the 2nd mint set???)

leather - 8 (???)

im basing those numbers on what i have seen personally or allready have.
the plate and chain i think we can definally say are 5

does anyone else have any other numbers other then whats posted here for the studded, ring and leather.

and if so can you post s pic of the color.
thats just so we can actually SEE the color and make sure it isnt one we allready have listed just under a different name.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i can beat that.

one word.

Hater.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I noticed two different kind of the kind of mint greens in the studded as well. They are so close in color, it is almost impossible to see the difference unless you reallllllllly stare at them and compare. One is a more mint and the other is more sage lol

I was planning on dressing my vendors in this armor too as a way to get a set and not suck up all my secures ;)

MUST HAVE.......

To tell if the colours are different, even by a little, I use this trick -

1 - Open a backpack,
2 - Put say, a blue platemail tunic at the extreme bottom right corner by intentionally dragging it to the rim of the backpack then let go. It will automatically snap to the extreme bottom right.
3 - Do the same with another blue tunic, it will cover the 1st tunic perfectly
4 - If there's a colour difference, you will be able notice that something has changed even if the colours are very close. You can do step 3 a couple of times more to make sure your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.

I used the same trick for the TOT2 dyes.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To sort out all the colors of the snake skins, I went into KR and threw them on the floor and zoomed in very closely. You could see the color differences pretty clearly like that. I wish they would just make them more distinct so I don't have to strain my eyes so much!

C

Corwin

Poo, I like your color naming and we are almost right on with each other with a few exceptions.

On your Studded list your tan looks like a green to me, so there are five greens, but our numbers match.

On your Ring list I have 12 sets and you only have 10. You are missing a Blue #2 or a light blue set (colors are very close I have to get four and compare them side-by-side) and a light bronze.

And on your Leather list I have 9 sets and you only list 7. You are missing two greens (a green and a sage?).

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i went hard for a day or 2 when the event started.

then i stopped and went for the generals only.

now that i have more weapons then i could ever use ive come back to getting all the colored wearables.

so ill look into the colors a bit more this weekend.
im off and relaxing all weekend.
so maybe with a few of us picking away at this we can have it done up and completed by sunday evening.

and again, if anyone has a color i dont have listed, please post a pic.

OR

if anyone can post a pic with the same colors but in different hue side by side so we can all have a look that would probablly be helpfull too.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Poo, I like your color naming and we are almost right on with each other with a few exceptions.

On your Studded list your tan looks like a green to me, so there are five greens, but our numbers match.

On your Ring list I have 12 sets and you only have 10. You are missing a Blue #2 or a light blue set (colors are very close I have to get four and compare them side-by-side) and a light bronze.

And on your Leather list I have 9 sets and you only list 7. You are missing two greens (a green and a sage?).
On your Studded list your tan looks like a green to me, so there are five greens, but our numbers match

if ya look the colors on the Studded 2 and the Leather 6 are the same colors.
both look tan to me, no hint of green in it that i can tell.

ive updated my suits (and the picture) from my afternoon romp at the spawn.

for the pic i need to pic up the
Chain - Blue 2

then i need to farm a bit more leather and ring suits to get the couple it sounds like im missing.

again, if anyone has a pic of the missing suits please post it.
the sooner we can get all the colors accounted for and have comparison pics the better off.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have 11 different studded colors:

PERFECT BRO!!!!

thats what im talking about!

can see exactlly the slight difference in the suits with that.

k, so we are definatlly up to 11 studded colors.
ill see what i can wrangle up tonight and ill update the pic later tonight.
worse case ill steal the missing colors from your pic and add it to mine to get a master list/pic up

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make that twelve studded colors. I have 5 or 600 pieces im sorting through and just found another yellow:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just found another green too... so thats 14. OK my eyes are starting to cross. I think I'm done with this tonight

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the differences between those are so small that i wouldnt even see them.

from the very light one and the very dark one i can see it, but the ones in between i cant see it.

i have this scary feeling that its gonna be like that pic of all the different colors of Frenzied Ozzies you can get.
like 200 different shades.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went through all the armor I have collected and pulled the studded tunics. From this I have 5 yellows, 5 greens, and 5 other colors. I had 71 tunics total and of that there were 15 different colors:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure do wish invasion forces were dropping other helms in colors, seems like it would be an ok addition to studded and ring sets.

E

Evilminion

I noticed the same thing. Only coloured weapons are the kryss and only comes with those that wear studded leather.

Also studded leather is missing gloves and leather is missing the cap.
Yes! Why the missing pieces?

Pretty sure I've seen the colored krysses drop with studded leather, ringmail, and platemail, but I'd have to pay more careful attention next time to be positive.

How about colored spellbooks? I've found only three of these on the admittedly limited number of invaders I've killed so far, but they did seem to match the armor color, like the krysses do. Do these come in all the same colors as well?

Inquiring minds want to know! :D