• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing...

• Thread starter Bumbledogswirls
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bumbledogswirls

Here is my new toon. dude dino black cat.

He is a black cat, of course.
Level 3 throw + squirt
Level 2 sound

Training for lure.

I need some help getting some better gags. His current ones, i'll admit it, COMPLETELY SUCK.

If you wouldn't mind. PM me a message, and I'll add you. I"ll be playing on him periodically, more often than Cliff. LOL! Any help is more than I expect, so i'll be surprised if I actually do get some!

Thanks in advance.

~Cliff

F

Flippers

Mister Stinky is desperate for a lure worker because his trap ranks.

B

Bumbledogswirls

I'm working on getting lure. I'll inform you when I can help. RIte now. His gags suck.

M

MissPoodledoodle

I'm starting a new toon too. Her name is Braid N. Hare. I have lvl 3 throw and squit, lvl 2 tu, and training for lure. If u want Cliff, pm codes and Ill add u on Ginger and Braid N.:lol:

H

Holocog

Maybe Ill start playing FLunky again soon...:popcorn:I was so exited about ceo's and maxing gags,i havent played him in a while.If you have ALOT of room you can send me a code for him. Like I said, I will TRY:gee:

T

tominator6578

im training 4 lure right now...so close 2 level 2 sound :)