• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Intricate Humanist Keys Made From the Bones of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located on Atlantic. Price: 1 billion gold

Just seeing if anyone is interested in buying it at the above price.

humanist keys.jpg

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!!

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last call on this before I pop this back off the market.

I appreciate the interest I've gotten via ICQ and the numerous offers lower than my price, but I'm really firm on my price. I love these keys, but have had multiple folks ask me to sell them... so I put them up at a price that I felt outweighed my love of them. If they don't sell this time, perhaps next summer they won't mean as much to me and I'll decide to lower the price.

Thanks everyone who have restrained themselves from cluttering my thread with complaints. Have a great holiday everyone!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll pay the bil. These are really nice items and would make excellent keys to my rubble house. Please icq me Assia and we will set something up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great! I'm glad it is going to a good home. I sent you a message, if you don't get it message me. I should be back and forth until 6pm PST