• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Internal Error... cant login ??

• Thread starter LiL MsBehavin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Yeah i get the Internal error when logging into The Sims Online, I can almost log into Test Center 3 I get to the log in screen... excited and then the freaking it disappears!!!!! GRR I just set up my account to start paying.. SERIOUSLY re considering!!!

****** BORED NOW ******

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah i get the Internal error when logging into The Sims Online, I can almost log into Test Center 3 I get to the log in screen... excited and then the freaking it disappears!!!!! GRR I just set up my account to start paying.. SERIOUSLY re considering!!!

****** BORED NOW ******

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't normal, just been crazy due to the merge, don't cancel yet, it will get better.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Cant log in keep getting internal error.. anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

The server is down. I don't know for how long but I just tried to log in and got the same display and that's the reason most of the time

S

SITA sim

I cant get in. I sure wish I could. I mean I know its only 10$ and I know ther are bound to be some issues, but my own timing has personally been really bad, everytime I actually can play, its DOWN!!

I

Isimsalotta

<blockquote><hr>

Aww, you poor thing. I feel for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Waves
) Hey girl! Ty Ty! Well I have a 3rd game to play! Phew! Housework got started at least, make it look good when hubby gets home I guess!

G

Same here but heres the message from Lee...

Thanks we are aware of the trouble with the service. It is a problem in the city selector.

Basically the whatchamacallit, fizzled the doohickey which in turn frazzled the thingamabob. We aren’t sure where to start but we are working on it and do not have an eta..

We will advise when I know more.

Cheers,

Lee

(TC3:LFancey)

Edited by LFancey (03/03/08 03:12 PM)

C

Cupcake2007

Yep, same message when I try to log in. Internal Error.

I

imported_LFancey

Thanks we are aware of the trouble with the service. It is a problem in the city selector.

Basically the whatchamacallit, fizzled the doohickey which in turn frazzled the thingamabob. We aren’t sure where to start but we are working on it and do not have an eta..

Cheers,

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

Same here but heres the message from Lee...

Cheers,

Lee

(TC3:LFancey)

Edited by LFancey (03/03/08 03:12 PM)

[/ QUOTE ]

At least they are aware, and trying to update us.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
I coulda helped you with the whatchamacallit and the doohickey, but thingamabobs have always been my weak suit.

Sorry.

Of course, you might try reticulating the splines.

G

yeah now I can get in to choose my sim... and Test Center 3 doesn't show up to enter... GRRRRRRRRR

G

<blockquote><hr>

yeah now I can get in to choose my sim... and Test Center 3 doesn't show up to enter... GRRRRRRRRR

[/ QUOTE ]

Test center 3 is down cuz they're moving it to the east coast, check out the other thread on this forum.

cheers

I

imported_MollyG

Now I'm really confused. First they say service is restored, then say that there is a whatjamacallit problem and they are working on it. Some can get in and others can't. Well, I'm still one of the ones who can't get in. Hopefully some time soon.

G

I'm confused too, I can log in the T3 now, but there's no city anymore. Guess that I will not see it back today there it is getting late here where I am living

I

ilikesims2

Hello I happen to have a copy of TSO on cd and was wondering should I install that or just install this EAland thing?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I don't even get a error message. I get to 50% and then it goes back to the Login Screen....

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

Hello I happen to have a copy of TSO on cd and was wondering should I install that or just install this EAland thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would just use the EA-Land download, depending on the speed of your connection. It went very fast for me on a cable connection.

Legs

P

PHREEKESIM

I can't click on Av is that normal? is EA Land still not up? when I first logged in there was a 75mb download was that the EA Land download? or is there something else?

G

HUH???? AV is closed forever if you mean your sim from AV it's not merged to EAland yet.

EALand is up and running

Not sure why you would get a 75 meg download, unless you were just loading the game for the first time in a very long time, or downloading a complete install.

P

PHREEKESIM

Well I haven't been on in about 2 weeks, so I guess that's why I had the download. I still can't click on the sim that was in AV now EALand, is that normal? Do I have to do a sim move? How do I get into EALand?

G

if you didn't schedule that sim for the bullet train to leave AV and move to EALand without any property then you are going to have to wait for it to move when they do the Merge some time this week (knock on wood, and fingers crossed). When they do you will see something in the blocks below that sim to know it's ready to play.

Or you can read it here that AV has merged with EALand.

P

PHREEKESIM

Ok thanks....Thought I missed the merge. I'll wait for it ....wouldn't want to lose my lot.

G

okay 1139est here and still getting internal errors and now stuck in the corupt file updater loop at least its not the castanet error.. i will try tomorrow.. anyone have anything to say about the updater loop? oh well there is always diner dash.. maybe the devs can try to fix that problem too

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

At first I was getting served down blah blah blah. Then it would go through the updates and ask to update 120. Click on yes and gets stuck. I know someone was having a problem with this before. Did they find the solution?

G

we are all having problems and looking for someone with advice on how to try and fix things.. best of luck you hun cause your gonna need it and i need it too its something everyday or at least it seems like its everyday.. gl

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

I

imported_LFancey

If you get caught in the updater loop aka corrupted file then what you need to try is to patch to TC3 first. Then back to EA-Land. The problem of a corrupted file was caused when update aerver crashed over the weekend. Patching to TC3 where there was no corrupted file usually fixes this issue. Be sure you are using the shortcut to TSO.exe.

Cheers,

Lee

G

Thank you Lee for the suggestion. I will try it when I gets home.

G

ty lee i will see if that works eventhough ealand is going off line in about 30 mins or so lol

Charlotte
Calvins Creek