• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Interesting Item...

• Thread starter a gargish zombie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

a gargish zombie

I found a Mushroom today. It isn't blessed. It isn't a miniature mushroom. It is just a small mushroom. Anyone know about these?

J

Jasonleebeck

A very, very long time ago, a few were allow to be picked up. GM's deleted them on site, so if this happens to be one of them, guard it well. It could also be ok to own, since many previously deemed illegal items are now ok to own.

To tell what this is, or where this came from, can you tell us the color or it? Is it natural red or off-white? How many stones does it weight? What is it's name when you hover over it? Is it's name in yellow or white text? Is it a single mushroom or a glob of them?

:postpics:

A

a gargish zombie

Thanks for the info. So this is this item considered a Server Birth or just a True rare and any idea as to what the value might be?

U

UOFree

I believe it spawns at prim. lich now tho im not sure. a few months ago people was selling these "mushrooms" on vendors in Luna for 2-5m

A

a gargish zombie

Would be great to get a confirmation on this one. I have seen a lot of the "Miniature Mushrooms" without the blessed tag but no other just plain "Mushroom."

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a mushroom as you described. They were a server birth originally, but there was a way a long time ago to pick them up.

Unfortunately, there was a bugged way to get them before the heartwood mushrooms became blessed. This bug to the best of my knowledge no longer works as they are now blessed. (This is when we saw folks selling them in luna). Good thing is I don't believe any more can be made. Bad news is that I'm sure it has affected the value of the server birth variety, but I do believe since we still are not seeing them sold in Luna - there weren't a lot that were made.

You can see my mushroom on Atlantic on the roof at Dragonstorm Manor - just outside of southeast bridge of Umbra. There is a teleporter to the roof on the first floor - all the way down the hall and to the left.