• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interesting fact..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hands down, Pacific has the highest ratio of Tamers to Non Tamers when it comes to PvP. I'm actually kind of impressed. Granted I've only PvPed one night on your beloved server but now I kinda want to bring a tamer over to join in the fun.

It was a fun fight last night with the Minax and SL at Yew.

Who is Asha Sukanara on Stratics?

G

Gellor

I don't believe Asha posts here.

Glad to see a new face I can be biased against:mf_prop::stir:

FWIW, I think I am one of the few on the shard who doesn't have a preped PvP tamer:pint:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The tamers are pretty easy to kill because most of them do not know how to play the character correctly! our guild has a few really good tamers, they are pretty beast like with their dread mares.

Z

Zambowow

The tamers are pretty easy to kill because most of them do not know how to play the character correctly! our guild has a few really good tamers, they are pretty beast like with their dread mares.
Lol Set, your guild is all tamers! :mf_prop:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes almost all of us have a tamer char but most of us are not un them

only ones who are on tamers are lambo and mixtape, (insanekittykat,Brahmagupta) constantly i mean

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol Set, your guild is all bad players who challenge someone to a 1 v 1 field fight and then gank them 3 v 1 during and complain he whole time :mf_prop:
Ya, pretty much what I've see of the subpar player known as Setitoff.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk dont start talking **** i let you heal up ontop of the roof, then we had our one v one, you had no where to run anymore, owned in 10 seconds.

next time dont run from a onevone and i wouldnt have to get you dismounted.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk dont start talking **** i let you heal up ontop of the roof, then we had our one v one, you had no where to run anymore, owned in 10 seconds.

next time dont run from a onevone and i wouldnt have to get you dismounted.
You are pretty delusional and seem to honestly believe that you are talented. I find that both entertaining and intriguing that you believe your own stories.

My favorite part was when you said 'watch who you talk **** to'. I'm so fascinated that you honestly believe you make a difference in this game.

Simple fact is you wanted a duel, I declined, you insisted, I healed through your fireball/magic arrow spam. Then you ganked me 3 v 1.

It's cool man - PvP isn't for everyone.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kk lets fight one verse one infront of anyone ill video tape it

any amount of money. and acctually you can ask anyone who was watching you talk **** to me and run away after i get my combos off

****ing impulsive liar. your Tesla junior now.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive setitoff, he's only 15 and hasn't experienced the changes that a man has to go through yet.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

any amount of money. and acctually you can ask anyone who was watching you talk **** to me and run away after i get my combos off

I want to watch this... Make it official... Lynk you're getting called out!!! :thumbup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, its not made for dueling. In fact it might be the worst template for dueling ever created.

Anyone who wants to feel tough and challenge me to a 1 v 1 can just pretend like we faught and you won. I'll see you all in the field :)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You ought not to talk like that.... You just a boy.