• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interested in Beatle

L

Laurijan

Hi!

I wanna buy a beatle cause i am sick of slow pack horses.. so is there a tamer or beatle owner who wants to part with one?

Lauri

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're still online come to Skara Brae in the next 5 - 10 minutes

L

Laurijan

The Beatles!

I dont wanna seem ungrateful cause i already have a beatle for my warrior but i would need a beatle for my miner too.. i would pay of course but a free beatle is also welcome :D

Lauri

L

Laurijan

After been killed in minoc in felucca for the first time i realize that having a beatle is not a very good idea cause if it gets killed like my packy thats a big loss but when my packy is killed is only costs 500gp.. so i dont need any beatle anymore. thats again petra for the beatle for my warrior! :eek:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After been killed in minoc in felucca for the first time i realize that having a beatle is not a very good idea cause if it gets killed like my packy thats a big loss but when my packy is killed is only costs 500gp.. so i dont need any beatle anymore. thats again petra for the beatle for my warrior! :eek:
Just feed it and put it in the stable for a week, then feed it again so that it bonds. Then if it dies all you have to do is find a tamer to res it.

Cheaper than 500gp per packy... :)

K

Kith Kanan

that and if you train your bettle its not as easy a kill as a packy thats for sure....

K

Kiminality

When you use the animal lore skill on it, when it succeeds, you'll be able to view the skills/stats/stuff about the animal.
By setting it attacking things, as you would a character, its skills will raise.