[Sold] Interest in Pure Black Horse?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

mellifluant

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 6, 2014
California
SOLD

Been seeing these come up the last couple months, and was gifted one I'm not using. Is there still any interest, or is the market sufficiently saturated XD

The horse is on Pacific.. But I'm only interested in ATL gold.
I'm glad to use a middleman, as I'm quite new to the forums.

If you have any interest, a post or PM here would be best.

Thanks for looking C:

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Do these black horses come in different shades and are some worth more than others? I picked one up on Atlantic the other month back for 20m. I snapped it up when the guy said only 20m as I thought they were worth alot more.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Great Lakes
Do these black horses come in different shades and are some worth more than others? I picked one up on Atlantic the other month back for 20m. I snapped it up when the guy said only 20m as I thought they were worth alot more.

Just like the nightmares, these black horses have different shades and different size manes. As for rarity, it is a matter of preference since i have seen many of each type over the years. The average price for these lately has been between 50m and 75m (even saw one sell for 100m a few months ago on Atl). IMHO it seems the long haired ones tend to go for a little more over the short haired ones and your buy of 20m for one is a very nice price. The release of the 16th anniversary horses seemed to slow the market on these for a while (with the dark grey horses) but there seems to be a resurgence in owning/selling these again latley. Hope this helps.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Just like the nightmares, these black horses have different shades and different size manes. As for rarity, it is a matter of preference since i have seen many of each type over the years. The average price for these lately has been between 50m and 75m (even saw one sell for 100m a few months ago on Atl). IMHO it seems the long haired ones tend to go for a little more over the short haired ones and your buy of 20m for one is a very nice price. The release of the 16th anniversary horses seemed to slow the market on these for a while (with the dark grey horses) but there seems to be a resurgence in owning/selling these again latley. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info matey. This is the type I have:

Kid Chaos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
So these spawn like average horses anywhere in the world that horses spawn?