• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interest in a NEW recruitment field trip?

G

NEW has been doing quite well over the last few months, better than I remember it. We have roughly 30 NEW members who have logged in the last 2 days.

In order to help NEW members find their permanent home (guild), I was wondering what people (guilds) thought about a recruitment field trip. I would imagine the following happening.

For about an hour on a weekend, which is when the highest number of NEW members are on, all the NEW members would gather at the NEW house. Participating guilds would take the NEW members for a set amount of time, they could gate them to their guildhouse, player-run city, or wherever they decide, and give them their recruitment spiel. Once their time is up, they would return the NEW members to the NEW guildhouse, and then the next guilds turn would happen.

So essentially, if the event started at 12 noon.
From 12-12:10, guild X would pick up the NEW members from the Guildhouse, do what they want to with them, return them at 12:10.
From 12:10-12:20, guild Y would take their turn.
From 12:20-12:30......

I'd limit the event to 1 hour, and the maximum number of guilds participating to 6, so that each guild would get at least 10 minutes.

Would any guilds be interested in this? I believe some NEW members would be, but I couldn't guarantee or estimate the turnout.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do they have to be alive when we return them?
Wyrm will be quite upset if he is unable to purify the blues.

G

That seems like a particularly good way to recruit those who are interested in joining the undead!

G

That sounds like a great idea! Noon in which time zone would that be?

Kind regards

G

Please just make sure you are not interfearing with my NEW sweatshop operations. They nerfed the BOS so now we use a NEW with hiding and a bonded beetle.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Do they have to be alive when we return them?
Wyrm will be quite upset if he is unable to purify the blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay, you can do with them as you please. And if KOC does wish to participate, I'd just make it easier on you guys and send them with empty packs and deathrobes. Looting is such a chore nowadays.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please just make sure you are not interfearing with my NEW sweatshop operations. They nerfed the BOS so now we use a NEW with hiding and a bonded beetle.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to section 1385732.273 of the NEW bylaws, any use of a NEW member for sweatshop operations requires a 'commission' to be paid to one or more of the NEW co-leaders and the payouts of such 'commissions' must be available for audit.

I'll have our auditors swing by your place, say 9am tomorrow?

G

MYTH will definitely participate. I envision taking someone (or a few) on a hunt or quest of some sort. It might be very good to have them interact with some of our notorious PVPers in a positve way!

G

Shalimar is already taking a percentage of the sweatshop opperations, so you will have to discuss an audit with her.

C

Cleopatra

Hehe, you stop telling porkies or I'll get in that vent of yours and you'll understand what a mad mental Scotswoman I really am!! I might even come looking for you 'wi mah chib in mah haun' Watchit.

G

Hey now I paid you the 276 GP from the last time I took 2 NEWs farming all night.

B

BennosMorales

The Treasure Hunters would be interested in showing an hour tour.

time/date?