[Discussion] Interactive Zoo Statues

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
I have been slowly working on all of the Zoo Statues for quite a while now. I was trying to slowly turn in enough drakes (easier to tame than dragons, same points and you can get 2 per trip) but tonight I finally decided to break down an actually buy a few from the zoo it's self. I ran into a slight problem though, it seems the only way you can get them is with a strange hue on them. Is that the only way they come when you trade gold for them? Or do only the Silver Steed and the Crane come un-hued on the Interactive ones?

Yeah, I know they are not "rare" but I figured this was the best way to reach the collectors to get correct feedback :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 12, 2005
Awards
Atlantic born and raised
Well.. that's a no on the bleach. *shrugs*

Yeah, a tad over 5m per when purchasing. Definitely way better than the HOURS spent taming lol. I do think gold is the way to go on them but was hoping for the actual color of the critter in game like the Contribution Statues are. Seems odd that the lower level ones are the same artwork as in game and the higher level ones aren't... backwards to me lol

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jul 3, 2012
From what I have seen when you try and make a selection it gives you a hue option. And gold is certainly the easier way to go on these, and they really aren't all that costly to get this way.
Yeah any of the donation statues are very easy to obtain with just gold.