[Discussion] Insured Threads of Thought/Fate/Life

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Connor_Graham

It seems with the latest publish that changed a good number of Threads of Life and Fate and introduced the Threads of Thought that all of these items were made to be no longer insurable.

I was wondering if threads that are insured and have the tag would be considered to be rare items now. I know that not many people insured these in Moonglow since there was nothing there that would loot corpses so there can't be too many insured versions of these around.

Your thoughts?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2000
Napa Valley
Even though these could be traded via in-person trades (not by vendor, as you know), I can't see the value rising above whatever they are going for normally. Sorry. :)

(Unless some purpose arises for keeping them on one's person, but all I have heard of is turn-in quest systems.)