• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] INSANE Splintering Bokuto

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry @Lins been waiting over a year for this. Elemental damage too... You don't deserve the power.
I am afraid you are competing out of your league here.

800m

/thread

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry @Lins been waiting over a year for this. Elemental damage too... You don't deserve the power.
I am afraid you are competing out of your league here.

800m

/thread
Didn't he recently spend 1.1Bil for a crazy Wakizashi? Pretty sure that's more than your 800Mil, not saying he would want to spend that much on this though hehe :p

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
1.5 bill just for ****s and giggles even if u might be your buddys friend jackn up the price.....i piss platinum like it was copper......but if you waited A WHOLE YEAR FOR THIS...then i might show u some mercy.
And BTW...this is just a price check thread dont know if Op is even selling it.

Last edited:

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Im glad you piss platinum and all but this bokuto is worth 150m at most. 200 if your desperate

I just sold a better one for 150 to a guildmate.

Harm is whack, lower attack is whack, elemental damage doesnt mean **** on a bokuto thats like saying your 100 elemental dagger is sick.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
To
Im glad you piss platinum and all but this bokuto is worth 150m at most. 200 if your desperate

I just sold a better one for 150 to a guildmate.

Harm is whack, lower attack is whack, elemental damage doesnt mean **** on a bokuto thats like saying your 100 elemental dagger is sick.
To each his own brother....and if your guild mate has s better one u sold cheap then you shouldn't be wasting your time typing to me and should be typing to him to flip that bokuto to the platnum pisser...make sense?...and btw spelling wack whack is wack you must be a new millennium baby.

Last edited:

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To be honest Lins is bidding way to much for this one sword but if he has that kinda money to blow more power to him. id say this wep is worth 150 to 500 max so very nice of lins to offer such a hefty potion of gold.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
if he has that kinda money to blow more power to him. so very nice of lins to offer such a hefty potion of gold.
Exactly and why can't people just leave it as that without all the unneeded sideways coments? Because then I'm forced to belittle them verbally and that's not the direction I was aiming for .

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The thread has been cleaned up a bit, please save the smack talk for in game like Merlin said :)

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump , anyone still interested ? or want some Hit Lightning ?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
U know since this topic is brought up. I have nice gear n items 99% of the items on here are blow par. Like a small trickle of what's out there. And I'm afrade to try to post stuff because this is always what happened. From story one. I'm low balling bc no one needs is when most of the money spenders will work as one to not bid agenced each other then share the loot. 2 when people are willing to pay a lot to be nice then there's an issue. 3 worst of all when I pay a lot then when that same seller what's a piece from me they cry like a baby when I ask for 75 mill over max. I mean I hooked them up with a bill over max. Sometimes I just think if it was not for the 10 players working as one items would get great value and just bc a great pvper said this piece is bad when its really the best to low ball and discredit someone bc they are learning pvp. Then will put up the worst fear I have ever seen and some whack story n u 10 bid on it and say things like that's sick aka good pvpers then the item will sell for a lot. Then in that case it's okay right? Quite frankly I think u should respect learning pvp and others should try to understand the macanics of great gear b jewelry. And not sell low bc people gang up on u. The 10 then full u up with fluff when they can't afford it cry n whining I call it lol. To bad right if u fought 1v1 vs 1 vs gang u would prob not be that greats u are known as. And I am all for people paying a fair rate then hooking others up then they are selling not for the gang up low bids then just give it to the other one who needs it and when someone is paying well for a piece then u still cry n whine. Lol can't win really lol worst of all when its you selling the worst gear I have ever seen for a high price its all good bc u all talk it up. 8 stam 8 mana 3 3 hpr 3 sr ( which u get mostly from heals n pots reg to slow ) lmc 6 low resists is worth 1 bill right lol when u do have a good piece I myself have paid 2.5 bill for it then is cool with no haggling. Then when u want my gear I'm all messed up right? N discredit me when I truely al hooking people up so u can't get away with the 1 bill for s very bad gear piece just bc u are good at pvp n peer pressure that its great. I mean my price on an amazing rare piece will always be 75 to 150 over max. That's not much when u come back a month later and still can't get my high end pieces bc they are rare. And great service on demand in some cases. Just watch out and I'm sorry to hear u are all taking so much of the whines n crys use your common sense that bokuto is amazing! And kas plus others have been looking for a very long time. It's 20/50/50 with elemental plus other mods. It's rare n worth a lot in my eyes n no that's not best friend pricing its the truth any piece that takes months to come out of a spawn or loot is worth a lot since there is only 1 and it's a major advantage in have in pvp. If people want to pay a lot then that's what it is worth no need for crys n whines on every other thread or trade lol just a evil pattern that messes people's heads up that are still learning gear I'm sure that's the point and or can't afford the piece or really just haggling to low ball it to sell to someone else for profit. There is the right way to do business and then there is the hustle and u guys are hustling the trickle lol

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
And I forget to say I agreed on 2.5 bill for a set 2 jewelry pieces. No hassle just yes after I saw them. A few days later the seller wanted 4.6 bill. I gave it anyways then now he wants to buy from me and nothing but problems ! Wants a super cheap price whines n crys

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Fixed it for you.
I never said that. Thanks for hacking lol u just another one of those 10 hustlers clearly !!! That's slander and defamation of character u should be ban from this site. For making it look like I said that I'm sure its against the rules. Sad u have that much time on your hands lol that's prob why u can't out bid us major players in real life !!!! Lol

Last edited:

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I never said that. Thanks for hacking lol u just another one of those 10 hustlers clearly !!! That's slander and decimation of character u should be ban from this site. For making it look like I said that I'm sure its agenced the rules. Sad u have that much time on your hands lol that's prob why u can't out bid us major players in real life !!!! Lol
It's called editing a post. This post right here basically sums up your intelligence in a nutshell. @DJ Diddles

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
It's called editing a post. This post right here basically sums up your intelligence in a nutshell. @DJ Diddles
All your doing is trying to discredit me. And yeah when u impersonate me like I said some thing i did not. I hate to tell u buy here in nyc / USA that can be prosecuted as fraud but that u prob bankrupt you lol hahaha

genchattroll101

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
All your doing is trying to discredit me. And yeah when u impersonate me like I said some thing i did not. I hate to tell u buy here in nyc / USA that can be prosecuted as fraud but that u prob bankrupt you lol hahaha
Wow.. I didn't actually know you were THIS dense dude.