• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingots

S

SLACK

In serious need of shadow, dull copper and a couple other ingots in a fairly substantial quantity.
Anyone have an actually stocked vendor or can sell direct?
Please and thank you.

S

SLACK

Really?????
No one has ingots to sell on LA????

Also I'm selling a Castle in Tram/Trinsic, it's in the Swap Shop sticky thread.

S

SeverusSnape

Hey, I have millions of ingots, however I'm away from home on vacation. I will be returning next week. I have a ingot vendor at the Rockafella Mall House west entrance of luna. I will restock and send you a msg as soon as possible.

E

Elektra Rose

I was shopping in Luna and a vendor at Pandarus's house is stocked full of ingots Slack!! But I am sure there are other vendors in Luna as well I just happened to notice those!

S

SLACK

Thanks to both of you!
Guess I was looking hard enough....:loser:

S

StifledArgument

Nope, but at least you wouldn't have lost your house you had next to mine south of Luna with the giant SLACK in red letters, lol. I thought my eyes were going to burn out when I logged in and saw that :)

S

SLACK

lol!
Did you like that?
I kind of wanted to keep it but this wonderful person that led me to believe they were gonna buy my castle fixed that....

S

StifledArgument

Yeah after reading your other post I saw that. When the house went poof I was like, so he has a castle by mine, and a house by mine and he is selling his castle and his house is gone...Am I the worst neighbor ever or something?

And it was a very bright, hard to miss house :)

T

Tycolby

When SLACK moves into the hood, things only get worse. Dam the went the hood!!!