• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingots - origin?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone knows the black, orange and green ingots.

But I hadn't seen this hue before. I obtained this one in a large deal. Anyone have any clue?

A

-Aspen-

just a old pre patch ingot before the ore types had names, looks like its glitched and retained the plural form of the word.

I

imported_xtashin

thats a miscolored ingot, made by smelting old colored vendor armor back when you could do that. Some people made armor out of them..when you could do that aswell.

i used to sell the ingots easily for a mil a piece on my vendor a couple years back. They come in the same colors as the old npc armor/new tokuno dyes.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone knows the Green ones eh? those are by far the rarest ingots you can get hehe

the one you have is indeed old smelted NPC ar, not worth anything close to a mil, and dude no offence but if you sold those for a mil a pop then you got some hella good deals lol.

Coal ingots i sell for 100k per, as i do NPC ingots....NPC ingots are slightly more rare, 150-250k is avr price for em

I

imported_Plum Cake

from where or from which bug orange or green ingots came from ?