• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ingots and Leather

C

Chicago847

I'm thinking of selling some ingots and leather.....Anyone know a ballpark price on Iron-Valorite per ingot .....Also price on Regular leather - Barbed per

Thanks and have a good day :)

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I can not give you a price check on the ingots and leather. I am however interested in purchasing them when you do have a price check.

ICQ # 459 673 700

Kind regards, Maleachi

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell my barbed at 8k per 100 horned at 7k per 100 spined 6k per 100 normal 5k per 100 leather and valorite ingots at 12 gps each ingot all sells well can get more for the valorite

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol .....i know they sell around 20/ 22 but i only sell small quantitys of 100 not large or bulk
Eek! Must be a decade since valorite sold for 20/22pr ingot. On Europa right now with resources scarce you can get much more.

Good thing I know where your shop is !

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roughly, from the last time I actually found ingots, prices were in the order of:

Dull Copper 20 per
Shadow Iron 45 per
Copper 25 per
Bronze 25 per
Gold not sure, maybe 40
Agapite 60-100
Verite 100+
Valorite I rarely found priced below 200gp per ingot

These were probably inflated Luna prices, but since I only ever found two or three shops that were actually stocked, I suspect you can pretty much name your own price when you find a buyer who needs ingots! As Serafi says, resources are largely pretty scarce in my experience of recent months

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha ok, ups the prices of valorite :) Nah im happy with what i get for them is all that matters x

AtlanticTradingCo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, I do not sell ignots as such but will soon, however have a healthy traffic of dragon bardings at my shop, which cost 750 ignots per deed, this how they are priced,

Iron, 15 gp
DCopper, 20 gp
Shadow, 25 gp
Copper, 30 gp
Bronze, 35 gp
Gold, 40 gp
Agapite 65 gp
Verite 100 gp
Valorite 150 gp.

Not market standards. But should give a rough idea.

M

McValdemar

Here are my prices:

Spined 34 (1000 spined = 34K)
Horned 40 (1000 horned = 40K)
Barbed 58 (1000 barbed = 58K)

Iron 15
Dull 20
Shadow 25
Copper 30
Bronze 35
Gold 39
Agapite 55
Verite 79
Valorite 119

I try to keep 'em low to help new players or returning players that need to train skills.