• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ingots and gems prices

S

Sslabak

Can any of you, guys help me with prices for all kind of ingots and gems (like a Fire Ruby). Trying to find out it after 7 years of rest xD. Thnx all xD

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For all kind of prices I suggest you run around and check prices yourself, both in Luna and elsewhere. That will give you a better feel for the current price range.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iron --> 12-15
dull -> 20
shadow -> 30-40 (depend on demand and offer)
copper -> 25-30
bronze -> 25-35 (almost same price that copper)
gold -> 50-75 (depends on demand and offer)
agapite -> 60-100 (depends on demand and offer)
verite -> 100-120
verite -> 150-200

That more or less the price that always goes, like i said, it depends on offer and demand :p

S

Sslabak

Hm...thnx a lot Raistlin. Now need to find one more thing - prices for gems.

PS. I have never seen full stocked ingot vendor at Luna btw.....but mb cos iam just start play UO

C

Calis M^N

i used to stock a full ingot vendor... my prices were more than that because shadow and val were in very high demand!
shadow was selling for about 100 a go and val like 300 was good times for ingot hoarders like me hehe