• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information and Price Check Please on 2 Items

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone,

I recently obtained two items that I am looking for information and price checks on.

Item 1:
Crystal shards but the name is "2"

Item1.PNG

Item 2: Member of the Royal Britannian Guard (has an exceptional tag attached to it)

Item2.PNG

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the crystals a stack? Can you unstack them and have 2 items each named "1"? :D

I think brit guard sashes could have been crafted by the EMs back in the day so some may have exceptional tags... just my guess on that

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are the crystals a stack? Can you unstack them and have 2 items each named "1"? :D

I think brit guard sashes could have been crafted by the EMs back in the day so some may have exceptional tags... just my guess on that

1597288734494.png

This is what they look like when you seperate them. You can stack them again and it will say "2"

Ahhhh I gotcha, so the sash is EM created then from long ago. You perhaps know the value?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my guess on the crystals is that they are bugged shimmering effusion keys.

guard sashes arent generally too valuable because so many were created over time, normally in the 1-20m range nowadays. some are more valuable due to color. that one may be more valuable to the right person because it is exceptional but i wouldnt expect much for it

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my guess on the crystals is that they are bugged shimmering effusion keys.

guard sashes arent generally too valuable because so many were created over time, normally in the 1-20m range nowadays. some are more valuable due to color. that one may be more valuable to the right person because it is exceptional but i wouldnt expect much for it
Thank you for the information :)